- Gas radiator central heating system
- Bright family accommodation extending to approximately 140sq.m. (1,507sq.ft.)
- Two generous well proportioned interconnecting principal reception rooms
- Extensive secluded west facing lawn garden
- Substantial scope to extend to the rear
- Most favoured residential location, a stroll from the Stillorgan QBC, DART and excellent shopping and local amenities at Blackrock
This appealing semi-detached residence comes to the market requiring modernisation and updating whilst enjoying a magnificent west facing garden. No. 8 offers bright family accommodation in a practical layout, the two principal reception rooms being interconnecting and with doors leading on to the wonderful garden. Set in a truly delightful sheltered and secluded garden, this is a home where the buyer can put their own stamp as there is wonderful scope to extend.
Hyde Park Avenue is a sought after residential address close to many schools and the large university campus at Belfield. Major shopping centres at Blackrock, Stillorgan and Merrion are all within easy reach as are well known hotels including the Radisson and Stillorgan Park.
- Reception Hall (1.56m x 4.25m)
- with understairs w.c.
- Living Room (3.46m x 4.1m)
- with marble open fireplace, sliding doors to dining room and picture window overlooking front.
- Dining Room (3.6m x 3.9m)
- with open arch leading to sun room.
- Sun Room (2.4m x 3.5m)
- with door to rear and magnificent picture window overlooking rear.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (2.8m x 3.15m)
- with press and drawer units, window overlooking rear and door leading to side passage.
- Bedroom 1 (2.15m x 2.8m)
- with window overlooking rear.
- Bedroom 2 (2.95m x 3.8m)
- with floor to ceiling built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (3.7m x 4.6m)
- with tiled fireplace and window overlooking front.
- Bedroom 4 (3.2m x 4.1m)
- with window overlooking front and built in fitted wardrobes.
- Family Bathroom
- with pedestal wash hand basin, bath and hotpress.
- Separate w.c.
- Garage (2.53m x 4.9m)
- houses gas fired boiler
- To the front of the property there is ample off street parking together with gated side passage, garage and lawn area. A particular feature to the property is the fully walled west facing garden mainly laid out in lawn with block build shed.
BER No. 112429980
Energy Performance Indicator: 471.28 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.