- Instantly appealing semi-detached family home
- Situated at the end of this quiet and mature residential cul-de-sac
- Immense potential to extend to the side and rear
- Sunny 30m (98ft.) west facing rear garden
- Gas fired central heating
- Well-maintained living accommodation
- Floor area of approx. 135 sqm (1,453 sqft)
The property comprises entrance hall, large shower room, interconnecting living room and dining room and kitchen breakfast room at the rear while there are four bedrooms and shower room upstairs. To the front of the property is a large garden with off street parking for a number of cars, while the secluded rear garden enjoys a westerly aspect.
The location of the property is one of the most sought after in Dublin, popular with families trading up and downsizers alike. Mount Merrion Avenue is well known as an exclusive road connecting Blackrock with Stillorgan and Mount Merrion. Hyde Park Avenue is a quiet cul-de sac located half way up the avenue, within walking distance of Blackrock village and all of the amenities it offers, including the renovated and vastly extended Frascati Shopping Centre. There are a selection of schools in the immediate vicinity including St. Andrew’s College, Blackrock College, Sion Hill and Booterstown National School. Dublin city centre is a short distance away with the QBC on the Stillorgan dual carriageway and the Dart at Blackrock offers access to all coastal areas.
- July 20th 2019 11:00am to 11:30am
- Reception Hall (2.15m x 5.07m)
- with ceiling coving, under stairs storage and hotpress with built in shelving.
- Downstairs Shower Room
- with wash hand basin, w.c., shower unit and part tiled walls.
- Living Room (3.78m x 4.47m)
- with ceiling coving, tiled fire place, tiled hearth, open fire, magnificent picture window overlooking front garden and sliding door leading to
- Dining Room (4.26m x 3.77m)
- with ceiling coving, tiled fireplace, tiled hearth, open fireplace and french door leading to rear garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (6.17m x 3.35m)
- with fireplace in dining area, window to side, kitchen fitted with a range of overhead press and drawer units, free standing oven, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, door to side and picture window overlooking rear garden.
- Utility Area (2.4m x 3m)
- with gas fired boiler, dryer and freezer.
- Bedroom 1 (3.33m x 4.66m)
- magnificent picture window overlooking front.
- Bedroom 2 (3.28m x 4.47m)
- with pedestal wash hand basin and picture window overlooking rear.
- Bedroom 3 (3.02m x 2.78m)
- floor to ceiling buit in fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4 (2.1m x 2.77m)
- with window overlooking rear.
- Shower Room
- With large double shower, cabinet wash hand basin, w.c., part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Rear Garden
- Magnificent west facing garden with feature cut granite wall, large lawn with mature shrubbery, hedging and block built store and outside w.c.
BER No. 111332714
Energy Performance Indicator: 352.98 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.