- Extended four bed family home with extensive family accommodation of approximately 140 sq.m. (1,507 sq.ft.).
- Immaculately presented throughout.
- Superbly appointed fitted kitchen benefitting from dual aspect.
- Double glazed windows.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Private Landscaped sunny low maintenance rear garden extending to approximately 30ft with outdoor lighting and tap.
- Secluded location within a cul-de-sac within this popular development.
- Views over the Dublin Mountains.
The property is laid out over three floors. Briefly comprising on the ground floor level of a welcoming entrance hall with guest w.c. which features a utility area housing the gas boiler and is plumbed for a washing machine. The dual aspect spacious kitchen is excellently appointed and offers direct access to the landscaped and paved low maintenance rear garden. The living room which was extended by the present owners, features a gas fire, benefits from dual aspect with windows to both the front and back, and French doors that open out and give direct access to the rear garden. On the first floor there are two fine spacious bedrooms with the master bedroom featuring ensuite facilities. The second-floor houses two further double bedrooms and a well-appointed family bathroom. The house is approached to the front by a pathway bordered by a railed landscaped garden. The gated side passage provides access to the private sunny rear garden planted with mature shrubs and trees. A Steeltech garden shed provides additional storage. Parking for several cars is readily available at the end of the block.
Hunterswood lies right in the heart of Ballycullen and it’s not hard to see why it has become so popular in recent years. The development itself is excellently maintained, planted with trees and offering communal green areas dotted throughout. A highly sought-after area, with a varied selection of local shops at Woodstown Village centre, a local Lidl and the Knocklyon Shopping Centre. There is a superb choice of established schools both primary and secondary, The M50 is within close proximity along with excellent bus routes ensuring an easy commute to the city centre.
- Entrance Hall: (2.11m x 4.99m)
- wood floor and alarm panel.
- Guest W.C. / Utility Room: (1.40m x 2.46m)
- w.c., w.h.b., boiler and plumbed for washing machine.
- Kitchen: (3.04m x 4.98m)
- with tiled floor, part tiled walls, dual-aspect, excellent range of fitted cupboards, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, Zanussi ceramic hob with extractor fan above, Zanussi single oven and door to patio.
- Sitting Room: (3.90m x 7.80m)
- extended, dual aspect room with gas fire, wood floor, skylight and pitched roof.
- FIRST FLOOR LEVEL
- Master Bedroom: (3.00m x 5.02m)
- with built-in wardrobes. Door to
- Ensuite: (2.06m x 1.85m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and pumped shower.
- Bedroom 2: (3.90m x 3.70m)
- with wood floor.
- SECOND FLOOR LEVEL
- Bedroom 3: (3.90m x 3.70m)
- with built-in wardrobes and window to front.
- Bedroom 4: (2.67m x 5.01m)
- with built-in wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (2.08m x 1.73m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and bath with telescopic shower head.
The rear garden has been landscaped with a granite paved slab featuring low maintenance pebbled flowerbeds planted with mature trees and shrubs offering a perfect area suitable for al fresco dining fitted with outdoor lights and tap. The garden shed to the rear provides additional storage. A side pedestrian gate offer access from front to rear of the property. Parking is available at the end of the block for several cars.
BER No. 112246871
Energy Performance Indicator: 181.22 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.