- Three storey mid-terrace home offering spacious accommodation of approximately 95 sq.m. (1,022 sq.ft.).
- Superb residential location close to a host of local amenities including shopping facilities and excellent public transport bus routes with the M50 being very accessible.
- Off-street parking to the front.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Private rear garden extending to approximately 13m (42ft).
Hunterswood lies right in the heart of Ballycullen and it’s not hard to see why it has become so popular in recent years. The development itself is very well maintained, with trees and green areas throughout. A highly sought after area, with a varied selection of local shops at Knocklyon Shopping Centre and a superb choice of established schools both primary and secondary, The M50 is within close proximity along with excellent bus routes ensuring an easy commute to the city centre.
- Entrance Hall: (1.93m x 4.76m)
- understairs storage. Door to
- Downstairs W.C.:
- with w.c. and w.h.b.
- Kitchen: (2.37m x 5.14m)
- overlooking the front, with tiled floor, range of cupboards and units, Belling oven and grill, Belling five ring hob and extractor fan. Double doors lead through to
- Living Room: (4.43m x 3.96m)
- overlooking the rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LEVEL
- Bedroom 1: (2.47m x 3.58m)
- overlooking the front.
- Bedroom 2: (4.44m x 3.25m)
- window overlooking the rear and built-in wardrobes to the side.
- Bathroom: (2.19m x 2.10m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and shower.
- SECOND FLOOR LEVEL
- Landing: (1.88m x 3.68m)
- with velux window and access to eaves storage.
- Bedroom 3: (3.29m x 4.53m)
- with a range of built-in wardrobes, picture window overlooking the front and door to
- Ensuite: (1.09m x 2.42m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., shower and velux window.
The rear garden is laid out in pebble with a patio area to the rear ideal for al fresco dining, mature hedging surrounding and a garden shed for additional storage. To the front there is ample off-street car parking.
BER No. 105158182
Energy Performance Indicator: 142.36 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.