- Three storey end of terrace family home offering spacious accommodation approximately 143 sqm (1,539 sqft).
- Superb residential location, close to a host of local amenities including shopping facilities and excellent public transport bus routes, with the M50 being very accessible.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Security alarm panel.
- Off-street parking.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Included in sale are integrated kitchen appliances, blinds, carpets and built-in units.
The accommodation on offer is laid out over three storeys and briefly comprises at ground floor level, the entrance hall which leads directly into the family room overlooking the front of the house, whilst to the rear there is another fine room with direct access to the landscaped rear garden currently in use as a play room/den area but could equally be used as a fourth bedroom. The spacious downstairs guest w.c. completes the accommodation at this level. The middle floor is very much the hub of the house and this is where the open plan kitchen/dining and living room are with direct access through French doors to a south facing balcony area. The third floor of the house includes three fine bedrooms, master en suite and a family bathroom. The garden to the rear is landscaped and offers a great degree of privacy with a patio area, pebble and mature planting which offers a secure environment for children to play in. To the front the property has a cobblelock driveway providing off-street car parking and gated pedestrian access leading to the rear garden.
Hunterswood lies right in the heart of Ballycullen and it’s not hard to see why it has become so popular in recent years. The development itself is very well maintained, with trees and green areas throughout. A highly sought after area, with a varied selection of local shops at Knocklyon Shopping Centre and a superb choice of established schools both primary and secondary, The M50 is within close proximity along with excellent bus routes ensuring an easy commute to the city centre.
- Entrance Hall: (2.1m x 4.7m)
- hard wood door, wood floor, alarm panel and access to
- Guest W.C. / Cloakroom: (1.4m x 1.9m)
- w.c., w.h.b., tiled floor and part tiled splashback.
- Family Room: (3.6m x 5.1m)
- carpeted, overlooking the front of the house, centre rose and light fitting.
- Playroom / Bedroom 4: (5.8m x 3.2m)
- floor to ceiling storage cupboard, plumbed for utility and French door out to the rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR LEVEL
- Kitchen / Living Room: (5.8m x 3.5m)
- range of floor and eye level kitchen units, integrated Samsung hob, integrated fridge/freezer and Amica single oven with extractor fan above. Direct access through an archway to the
- Dining Room: (3.7m x 4.4m)
- wood floor, gas fire insert, fireplace with wood surround and French door leading to a south-facing balcony overlooking the mountains.
- SECOND FLOOR LEVEL
- with access hatch to the attic.
- Master Bedroom: (3.6m x 3.5m)
- carpeted, overlooking the front with a bank of built-in wardrobes and door to
- Ensuite: (1.4m x 2.5m)
- w.c., w.h.b. and pumped shower unit.
- Bedroom 2: (3.3m x 3.3m)
- carpeted, to the rear with built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (2.5m x 2.4m)
- carpeted, to the rear with built-in wardrobes.
- Family Bathroom: (2.8m x 1.8m)
- w.c., w.h.b., bath with power shower above, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
The area to the front is paved and provides ample off-street parking with a gated side passage that leads to the low maintenance secure rear garden. The garden to the rear offers a great degree of privacy with an abundance of mature trees and shrubs. The paved area is used for al fresco dining and features a pebble area. A Barna shed provides for further storage.
BER No. 109592816
Energy Performance Indicator: 169.77 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.