- Extended and remodelled family home of approximately 165sqm (1776 sqft).
- Superb residential location, close to a host of local amenities.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Security alarm panel.
- Off-street parking.
- Included in sale are integrated kitchen appliances, blinds, shutters, carpets, built in units.
Hunterswood lies right in the heart of Ballycullen and it's not hard to see why it has become so popular in recent years. The development itself is very well maintained, with trees and green areas throughout. A highly sought after area, with a varied selection of local shops at Knocklyon Shopping Centre and a superb choice of established schools both primary and secondary, The M50 is within close proximity along with excellent bus routes ensuring an easy commute to the city centre.
- Hallway: (2.83m x 4.74m)
- hardwood floors.
- Downstairs W.C.:
- w.c. ,w.h.b., washer, dryer and gas boiler.
- Family / Dining Room: (5.78m x 7.29m)
- large bright spacious room, cleverly extended and designed with velux windows and bi-folding door leading out to the rear garden. Built-in TV unit.
- Kitchen: (3.53m x 5.12m)
- full range of eye and floor level units, a De Dietrich single oven and a steam oven. Hotpoint American style fridge freezer, Brandt induction hob with extractor fan, integrated Belling dishwasher, granite worktop.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Master Bedroom: (3.75m x 4.40m)
- spacious bright room with french doors that lead out to a south-facing balcony with views overlooking the Dublin Mountains.
- Walk-in Wardrobe: (3.75m x 2.05m)
- behind a sliding door complete with a full range of fitted storage.
- Ensuite: (3.75m x 3.09m)
- w.c., w.h.b. shower with Triton T90z electric shower, tiled floors featuring recessed shelving and window overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom 2: (2.91m x 2.26m)
- currently in use as a children's playroom.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 3: (2.50m x 2.30m)
- large window overlooking the rear garden, built-in bookcase and double wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4: (3.29m x 3.40m)
- overlooking the rear garden, with a fitted three door wardrobe.
- hot press and access to the attic is via a pulldown stairs.
- Bedroom 5: (3.34m x 3.57m)
- bright double bedroom with large window overlooking the Dublin Mountains to the south.
- Ensuite: (2.50m x 1.30m)
- tiled floors, pumped shower unit, w.c., w.h.b.
- Bathroom: (2.80m x 1.79m)
- tiled floor, w.c., w.h.b., bath with overhead shower.
The area to the front is an attractive paved area with ample off street parking with a gated side passage that leads to the low maintenance secure rear decked garden with raised planted flower beds. Two additional sheds provide external storage.
BER No. 104210505
Energy Performance Indicator: 138.12kWh/m2/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01-492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com