- Ideally located right beside Glasthule Village and Sandycove Seafront
- Excellent scope to renovate and extend subject to the necessary planning permission
- Array of boutique shopping, restaurants, wine bars and specialist food shops nearby
- Close to Glenageary/Sandycove & Glasthule DART Station; 111/7d/59 Bus Routes
- Floor area of approximately 90sq.m (969sq.ft)
- Gas fired central heating
- Rear garden approx. 12metres long and 2.4linear metres of space to the side of the house
- Secure off street car parking
Glasthule Village is one of South County Dublin’s most picturesque coastal suburbs with its unique ambiance, specialist shopping and restaurants including Cavistons, 64 Wine, Hatch, Rasam and Mitchell’s Wine. Hudson Road Park is directly opposite the house and has been recently re-developed. It is now a wonderful local amenity with a wildflower meadow, large playing field, a playground, outdoor seating area and sensory garden. Sandycove Beach and The Forty Foot Bathing Area are two further popular local leisure spots. The area will appeal to many families being so convenient to a superb range of local primary and secondary schools including the adjacent Harold National School. It is also well served by public transport with both Glenageary and Glasthule/Sandycove DART stations only moments away and regular bus services running through Glasthule Village as well as the hourly Aircoach service to Dublin Airport.
- Entrance Porch (1.8m x 0.5m)
- with glazed sliding door opening in, wall light and step up to the glazed front door with window to side
- Entrance Hall (3.9m x 1.9m)
- with timber effect flooring, ceiling coving, Phonewatch alarm system, electricity fuse board with meter and louvered door opening to understairs storage
- Sitting Room (3.8m x 3.4m)
- with glazed door opening in, timber effect flooring, picture window overlooking the front and open fireplace with stone fire surround and timber mantle
- Dining Room (4.1m x 3.8m)
- with glazed door opening in, engineered wood flooring, picture window overlooking the rear garden, open fire with timber fire surround, stone inset and stone hearth and television point
- Galley Style Kitchen (3.1m x 2.2m)
- with glazed door opening in, timber effect lino floor, a range of Shaker style floor and wall units, plumbed for washing machine & Creda Auto Dry dryer, space for fridge/freezer, Beko electric oven, four ring electric ceramic hob over, extractor fan, tiled splashback, a range of drawers and cupboards over, window overlooking the garden and glazed door opening out to the rear
- with opaque window overlooking the side on the stairwell
- Landing (2.2m x 3.5m)
- with hatch to attic and ceiling coving
- Bedroom 1 (4.1m x 3.5m)
- with picture window overlooking the rear and ceiling coving
- Bedroom 2 (3.5m x 3.4m)
- with two windows overlooking the front, ceiling coving and tiled inset on the chimney breast
- Bedroom 3 (2.4m x 2.6m)
- with window overlooking the front, timber effect flooring and ceiling coving
- Separate W.C.
- with w.c., timber panelled walls and opaque window overlooking the rear
- Family Bathroom
- with lino timber effect floor, timber panelled walls, hot press with ventilated shelving and houses the Ideal Classic gas fired central heating boiler, wash hand basin, bath with shower over and opaque window overlooking the rear
To the front of number seven there is gated vehicular access opening into a driveway providing off street parking, with a large lawned area to the side. There is approximately 2.4metres of space to side of the house which offer great scope for development subject to planning. There is gated pedestrian side access opening into a large rear garden with a coal/fuel store, Barna shed, concrete patio area, steps leading up to a paved pathway and lawned area. The garden measures approximately 12metres in length and also offers excellent scope to extend to the rear.
BER No. 113468433
Energy Performance Indicator: 365.08 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 8 Railway Road, Dalkey, Co. Dublin, Ireland, A96 D3K2
Telephone: or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.