- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Free standing shed to the rear.
- Large driveway to the front.
- Side access.
- Approx. 108 sq. m / 1164sq.ft
This family home is very convenient as it is close to all the amenities, being within walking distance of Raheny Village. There are a number of bus routes passing the door and it is close to the DART, a choice of local shops, supermarket and a number of excellent primary and secondary schools are in the immediate locality. The more energetic will appreciate the proximity to St. Anne’s Park and one can join any number of sporting and recreational clubs in the Raheny area. This property is ideal for families looking for a quality home in a first class neighbourhood.
Viewing is very highly recommended.
- Hallway (2.11m x 4.76m)
- Telephone point. Alarm.
- Sitting Room (3.8m x 3.6m)
- Feature open fireplace with tile surround. Fitted shelving. Bay window.
- Dining Room (3.94m x 3.6m)
- Gas fire. Window overlooking rear garden
- Bedroom 4 (2.65m x 3.3m)
- Suitable as play room, home office or 4th bedroom
- Wet room (2.65m x 1.58m)
- Electric T90 shower. W.C Wash hand basin. Tiled walls and floors. Side window.
- Kitchen/ Breakfast room (5.1m x 2.56m)
- Extensive range of fitted presses with counter tops and sink unit and drainer. Built in oven with 4 ring ceramic hob, extractor fan and integrated fridge freezer. Tiled floor. Under stair storage with heating controls. Double folding doors to rear garden. Second door to rear garden.
- Landing area (2.52m x 2.55m)
- Side window. Attic access.
- Bathroom (2.4m x 1.9m)
- Shower with T90 electric shower. W.C. Wash hand basin. Tiled walls and floors. Recessed lighting. 2 windows to the rear.
- Bedroom 1 (3.26m x 3.32m)
- Large double bedroom to the rear with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (4.36m x 3.32m)
- Large double bedroom to the front with Bay window.
- Bedroom 3 (2.9m x 2.42m)
- Generous single room to the front with built in wardrobe.
Large cobble lock driveway bordered by a lawn area. Pedestrian side access. 45 ft rear garden fully walled with lawn area and paved patio area idea for relaxing in the summer sunshine. There is a free standing garden shed and a second block built shed. This is a wonderful garden area, ideal for children or those with green fingers.
BER No. 111859765
Energy Performance Indicator: 307.23 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.