There is ample off street parking to the front with a driveway behind a mature hedge offering privacy from prying eyes. The rear garden extends to approx. and is stocked with mature shrubs and trees and large lawn areas. This is a wonderful private garden with seating areas, greenhouse and coal store. The rear garden is approx. 37meters / 110 ft.
The property is ideally located at the corner of the Howth Road and Castle court in Clontarf. It has the advantages of numerous bus routes passing the door and there are DART stations nearby at Killester or Clontarf. The area is synonymous with the choice of sporting and recreational amenities on your door step, including Golf, sailing, GAA, cricket and rugby to mention but a few. This fine residence is only a short stroll to the Clontarf Promenade or myriad of shops and supermarket in Killester Village.
Given the large gardens front and back, there may be a development opportunity to demolish the existing house and build a number of new houses on the site, subject to planning permission. The entire site extends to approx. 0.45 of an acre.
- Porch (1.75m x 1.00m)
- Door to front.
- Hallway (4.30m x 1.86m)
- Front Reception Room (3.90m x 3.95m)
- Bay window to front and window to side. feature open fireplace with tile surround and dark wood mantle. Coving. Wall lights.
- Dining Room (4.60m x 3.85m)
- with feature open fireplace with tile surround, bay window to side. Coving. Wall lights. Door to sun room.
- Inner Hallway (1.00m x 5.95m)
- Kitchen Breakfast Room (3.05m x 5.15m)
- Fitted presses, countertops, sink unit and drainer, Aga cooker, tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine. Door to sun room
- Sun Room (9.40m x 3.10m)
- Wood floors, windows overlooking garden, recessed lighting and doors to
- Lean To (6.20m x 3.10m)
- Tiled floor. Door to garden and window overlooking garden.
- Lobby Area (1.20m x 2.30m)
- Boiler Room (1.95m x 2.30m)
- With oil boiler, shower cubicle, wc and tiled floor.
- Garage Area (4.15m x 3.15m)
- with window to side and fusebox.
- Bedroom One (3.15m x 4.50m)
- This room is to the front of the house. Built in wardrobes and shelving, shower cubicle and whb.
- Bedroom Two (3.15m x 4.25m)
- Fireplace and fitted press. Wash hand basin.
- Bedroom Three (3.25m x 4.15m)
- Shower Room (2.05m x 2.40m)
- Triton electric shower, whb, wc, fully tiled.
- Landing Area (7.00m x 1.00)
- with hotpress and window to rear.
- Bedroom four (4.85m x 4.85m)
- with Velux window to side, window to rear, whb, bath and wood door.
- Study (2.55m x 2.60m)
- with Velux window to front and wood door.
- Bedroom Five (4.40m x 3.30m)
- with Velux window to front.
- Bedroom Six (2.75m x 4.65m)
- with Velux window to side and attic access.
BER No. 111073524
Energy Performance Indicator: 444.29 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.