- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- South facing rear garden
- Ample off street parking to the front
- Garage to side
- Approx. 140sq.m / 1,506 sq.ft (excluding garage)
This family home is very convenient as it is close to all the amenities, being within walking distance of Raheny Village. There are a number of bus routes passing the door and it is close to the DART, a choice of local shops, supermarket and a number of excellent primary and secondary schools are in the immediate locality. The coast road and promenade are nearby, offering ease of access to Dollymount Beach. The more energetic will appreciate the proximity to St. Anne’s Park and one can join any number of sporting and recreational clubs in the Raheny area. This property is ideal for families looking for a quality home in a first class neighbourhood.
Viewing is very highly recommended.
- Porch (1.50m x 2.50m)
- Terrazzo floor.
- Hall (5.50m x 2.70m)
- Coving and understair storage area
- Guest WC (2.80m x 0.90m)
- Comprising wc, wash hand basin and with side window
- Sitting Room (4.30m x 3.80m)
- Gas coal effect fire with marble inset and marble heart and wood surround. Coving.
- Dining Room (4.20m x 3.80m)
- Coving and sliding door to sunroom
- Family Room (3.15m x 2.90m)
- Sliding door leads to:
- Sunroom (2.30m x 5.15m)
- Tiled floor. Double sliding doors to rear garden
- Kitchen (2.90m x 3.65m)
- There is a range of fitted presses, single units and drawers, tiled floor, part tiled walls, countertops, telephone point and storage cupboards. ink unit and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine. Free standing gas cooker. Door to side passageway.
- Landing Area (3.85m x 1.15m)
- Window to side, attic access and alarm panel.
- Bedroom 3 (2.45m x 2.90m)
- Single bedroom to front with built in wardrobes and storage area
- Bedroom 1 (3.60m x 4.30m)
- Double bedroom to front with built in wardrobes and vanity unit with wash hand basin
- Bedroom 2 (3.60m x 4.20m)
- Double bedroom to rear with built in wardrobes and vanity unit with wash hand basin
- Bedroom 4 (2.90m x 2.10m)
- Single bedroom to rear
- Bathroom (1.70m x 2.40m)
- Hotpress, wash hand basin, wc, bath with shower attachment and tile surround.
- Garage (2.8m x 5m)
- Up and over door to the front. Side pedestrian access.
There is a large garden to the front with lawn area and driveway for a number of cars. There is pedestrian side access. Beautiful south facing rear garden with lawn area and paved patio area, ideal for al fresco entertaining and dining. There is a green house to the side for those who wish to put their green fingers to good use. The garden is ideal for children and is approx 20m in length. It is stocked with mature plants and trees. Facing south, it benefits from having the best sunny orientation.
BER No. 106829187
Energy Performance Indicator: 447.77
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.