- Spectacular detached contemporary family residence.
- Prestigious location close to Enniskerry Village.
- Sunny level gardens of approximately to 0.3 acres (0.12h.a.).
- Secluded yet highly convenient location.
- Double height atrium entrance hallway.
- Underfloor heating throughout.
- Three reception rooms.
- Superb Poggen-Pohl bespoke kitchen.
- Spectacular master bedroom with two walk-in wardrobes, an ensuite and a study.
- Three additional bedrooms (all ensuite).
- Utility room.
- Double glazed windows.
- Alarm system and CCTV monitored.
- Geo-thermal heating.
- Floor Area: 3,700 sq.ft. (344 sq.m.).
On approaching Hotwell via the stone pillared electric folding gates, one is greeted by a beautiful and aesthetically soothing exterior with cut-stone detailing and integrate symmetrical roof detail which provides little indication of the stunning contemporary accommodation on offer. Upon entering the property one is instantly aware that something very special has been created with no expense spared in creating the ultimate family home. Magnificent entrance hall leads to an internal hallway with double height ceiling atrium overlooking the upper floor and providing a fusion of natural light which is a recurring theme that permeates throughout. The living and dining areas are directly accessed from the hallway with majestic bow window overlooking the grounds to the rear. Hand crafted Poggen-Pohl kitchen is a particular feature of this remarkable home, with large island unit and high-end integrated appliances, and every conceivable modern convenience. The kitchen area leads directly to a wonderful entertainment room at a lower level. There is also a very useful utility room accessed from the kitchen, with second entrance to the front of the property. Also at this level there is a family room to the front of the residence, which if required could be used a fifth bedroom. There are also two bedrooms on the ground floor both with ensuite bathrooms. Upstairs is accessed via a slick curved staircase and leads to a gallery landing overlooking the accommodation below. The master bedroom suite is a fantasy of pure luxury and extravagance with a bow window bedroom overlooking the Sugar Loaf and gardens to the rear. There is also two walk-in wardrobes, an ensuite bathroom and a study in this area. At this level there is also a further bedroom with ensuite bathroom.
This stunning home is complemented by professionally landscaped gardens and grounds, bordered by mature trees and hedgerow which provide total privacy and seclusion – the only thing overlooked is the scenic beauty that surrounds it.
Hotwell is situated on Ballyman Road, only 1.6km (0.6miles) from the village of Enniskerry and 5 minutes south of the Dublin border and within 23km (40miles) of Dublin City Centre. The surrounding area enjoys excellent activity links to the surrounding counties and Dublin Airport is easily accessed via the N11 / M50. This is a truly majestic settings in North Wicklow in area of unblemished natural scenic beauty with Powerscourt House and Gardens within close proximity to the property. In the locality there are excellent primary and secondary schools including St. Gerard’s and Presentation Bray. There are numerous golf clubs within the vicinity and excellent shopping amenities close by including Avoca Handweavers, Cornelscourt, Dundrum Town Centre and Dun Laoghaire.
- June 29th 2019 11:00am to 11:30am
- June 29th 2019 11:00am to 11:30am
- Entrance Hall: (3.65m x 5.60m)
- with tiled floor, recessed lighting, inset dispaly units and open-plan steps to Living / Dining room. Opening to
- Inner Hallway: (6.85m x 2.40m)
- with double doors opening to rear garden, feature central fireplace, double height vaulted ceiling with two Velux windows overhead, magnificent curved staircase with detailed curved handrail to upper floor and feature circular window detail.
- Dining Area: (7.30m x 3.95m)
- with magnificent bow window overlooking grounds to rear, hard wood flooring and feature central fireplace with solid fuel fire. Opening to
- Living Room: (5.70m x 5.50m)
- with floor to ceiling height window overlooking grounds to rear, hard wood flooring and magnificent sandstone fireplace with raised basket, slate hearth and inset.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (5.85m x 7.55m)
- with superb Poggen-Pohl built-in kitchen with storage units, eye-level units, feature central island worktop, seating area, Neff oven, in-built extractor, in-built Miele wok, built-in Miele double oven, microwave, coffee maker and provision for integrated tv unit, double Gaggenau American style fridge freezer, tiled floor, sliding door to rear grounds and feature glazed Apex roof in central area with Velux window opening. Opening to
- Entertainment Room: (5.65m x 4.40m)
- with floor to ceiling height windows overlooking grounds and patio area, hard wood flooring and recessed lights.
- Utility Room: (3.40m x 3.00m)
- with plumbing for washing machine and dryer, built-in storage cupboards, sink unit and second entrance to front.
- Family Room / Bedroom 5: (4.15m x 4.80m)
- with feature apex and feature large picture window overlooking grounds to front.
- Side Hallway: (3.35m x 1.65m)
- with cloakroom area and tiled floor. Door to
- Guest W.C.: (2.10m x 1.65m)
- with w.c. and w.h.b. by Valandases, fully tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Rear Hallway: (2.85m x 1.10m)
- with door to
- Bedroom 3: (4.40m x 4.30m)
- with window overlooking gardens to rear and side. Opening to
- Dressing Area / Ensuite: (3.75m x 4.25m)
- Ensuite Bathroom: with w.c., w.h.b., Quadrant style bath, separate double shower unit, heated towel rail, fully tiled floor and part tiled walls
- Bedroom 4: (3.35m x 2.95m)
- with window overlooking gardens to front. Door to
- Ensuite: (2.35m x 1.80m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., shower, fully tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Landing Area: (1.75m x 2.55m)
- with atrium balcony overlooking hallway below and Velux windows overlooking gardens to front and rear.
- Master Bedroom: (7.55m x 4.00m)
- with magnificent bow window overlooking grounds to rear with views towards the Sugar Loaf Mountain. Opening to
- Dressing Area 1: (4.30m x 2.20m)
- with fitted shelving and storage area.
- Dressing Area 2: (3.35m x 3.10m)
- with built-in wardrobes with storage cupboard, hanging rails and storage units.
- Study / Office Area: (2.65m x 5.30m)
- with window overlooking grounds to front, recessed lighting and eaves storage.
- Ensuite Bathroom: (3.60m x 4.00m)
- with his and hers w.h.b.'s, bath, separate wetroom style shower with rainfall shower head, coil-style heated towel rail, built-in tv unit and recessed lighting.
- Separate W.C.: (1.65m x 1.30m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and velux window overhead.
- Bedroom 2: (5.05m x 4.80m)
- with built-in wardrobe area, recessed lighting and window overlooking garden to rear. Door to
- Ensuite: (1.90m x 2.45m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., double shower unit, heated towel rail, fully tiled floor and part tiled walls.
The property stands on approximately 0.3 acres (0.12h.a.) and is approached via grass stone pillar entrance gates leading to a large gravel car parking area to the front of the house. The garden to the front is lawned with mature hedgerow bordering to both sides and front, with mature trees and pedestrian access to both sides leading to the rear garden. The rear garden comprises of an extensive stone paved patio area leading to a lawn garden, afforded total privacy and seclusion with mature trees and hedgerow bordering. There is also a very useful storage shed / summer house to the rear of the garden measuring 3.6m x 2.4m.
BER No. 112313366
Energy Performance Indicator: 133.63 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.