- Substantial Victorian family home extending to approx. 272sqm (2,927sqft)
- Beautiful period features.
- Generous interconnecting reception rooms and four spacious double bedrooms.
- Attractive lawned rear garden benefitting from day long sunshine with patio area and Sheomra.
- Beautiful, large conservatory with underfloor heating and overlooking the garden.
- High quality fixtures and fittings throughout to include a beautiful modern kitchen.
- Ample off street-car parking.
- Bright versatile family accommodation.
- A location second to none, minutes from Sandymount and Ballsbridge
A particular feature of this beautiful family home is the attractive rear garden, mainly laid in lawn with circular sun filled patio area. A Sheomra houses the gym and garden store, and there is ample side access providing superb storage. The garden benefits from southerly sunshine and offers a high degree of privacy. To the front of the property there is a large driveway providing off street parking for several cars. The property has been beautifully maintained by the current owners and offers generous, light filled family accommodation within a red brick Victorian property, minutes from Sandymount Village.
2 Homelee is superbly positioned a short stroll from Sandymount Village with it’s attractive green, friendly local shops and restaurants, as well as Sandymount Strand and promenade. Sandymount DART station is literally minutes away, as is Ballsbridge. There is an excellent bus service making Dubiln’s main financial and business districts easily accessible. The property is within easy reach of the RDS at Ballsbridge, and Elm Park Golf Club. Other amenities include the Merrion Shopping Centre, St Vincent’s Hospital, UCD Belfield campus. There is an excellent selection of both primary and secondary schools in the immediate area, making it extremely appealing for families.
- Reception Hallway (1.45m x 5.6m)
- bright welcoming hallway with security alarm panel, marble floor, cloaks and guest w.c. Attractive staircase to first floor
- Guest w.c.
- with w.c., wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled floor, storage, window to side
- Drawing Room (4.75m x 4.9m)
- (into bay) attractive bay window with window seat, gas fire with marble fireplace, double doors leading through to family room
- Family Room (3.9m x 5m)
- open fire with marble mantle, glass panelled double doors to conservatory
- TV Room (3.75m x 3.8m)
- with sliding sash window, cast iron fireplace with gas fire, two steps down to
- Kitchen (3.4m x 6.6m)
- modern spacious kitchen with marble tiles, pair of Fischer Pikel dishwashers, integrated Siemens hob, extractor fan, double oven, gas fired aga, provision for American fridge freezer, attractive sash window to side, excellent range of units at floor and eye level, island and granite work surfaces. Wine fridge.
- Utility Room/ Boot Room (2.6m x 1.55m)
- plumbed for washing machine, dryer, gas boiler, good storage, door to side
- Dining Room (4.3m x 4.3m)
- with attractive bay window and window seat overlooking rear garden. Feature glass window, Libra wine cooler, integrated wine rack, shelving, attractive roof light.
- Conservatory (6.65m x 4.5m)
- beautiful room with marble tiling, underfloor heating double glazed windows & doors out to rear garden
- First Floor
- Sliding sash double glazed window, hotpress, access to the attic.
- Master Bedroom (4.25m x 4.2m)
- with pair of built in wardrobes, cast iron mantlepiece with open fire, door to
- Ensuite Bathroom
- with freestanding bath with swan neck tap, shower unit, his & hers sink unit, large sash window overlooking the side, w.c., marble tiles, spotlighting
- Bedroom 2 (5.05m x 3.9m)
- Spacious bright room with large window overlooking rear garden, good built in wardrobes, cast iron fireplace with open fire, built in desk & drawer unit.
- Bedroom 3 (3.75m x 3.75m)
- double glazed sash window overlooking rear, built in desk, shelf units, and wardrobe, cast iron fireplace, open fire, access to the attic.
- Bedroom 4 (2.8m x 3.45m)
- Shower room
- with large shower unit with rainmaker shower, w.c., wash hand basin, window to side.
- A particular feature of this beautiful family home is the attractive rear garden extending to approx. 22m (75ft), mainly laid in lawn with circular sun filled patio area. A Sheomra houses the gym and garden store, and there is ample side access providing superb storage. The garden benefits from day long sunshine and offers a high degree of privacy. To the front of the property there is a large driveway providing off street parking for several cars
- Sheomra/ Garden Room (3.45m x 3.65)
- Gym & garden store, windows to the side, door to front.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.