- Period property with archway, coving and centre rose
- Two interconnect ting bright reception rooms with feature bay window
- Timber sash sliding windows
- Fireplace in all three reception rooms
- South facing rear garden
- Domestic garage to rear with rear vehicle access
- Separate kitchen at ground floor level
- Velux window at first floor return
- Feature fireplace in all four bedrooms
- Total floor area: 111 sqm / 1,195sqft
The location of this superb residence could not be better. Dublin City Centre and the IFSC are both within walking distance. The bustling thoroughfare of Drumcondra provides a choice of primary and secondary schools and shops, restaurants, cafes and amenities. Drumcondra train station is close by as are numerous bus routes running through the city. Dublin international airport is within a 10minute drive and the M1 and M50 motorways are also easily accessed.
Particular features include:
Built in the Edwardian era (c. 1905)
Double bay window to the front with full red brick finish
Feature recessed doorway
Period property with archway, coving and centre rose
Two interconnect ting bright reception rooms with feature bay window
Timber sash sliding windows
Fireplace in all three reception rooms
South facing rear garden
Domestic garage to rear with rear vehicle access
Separate kitchen at ground floor level
Velux window at first floor return
Feature fireplace in all four bedrooms
Total floor area: 111 sqm / 1,195sqft
- Entrance hall (1.50m x 4.35m)
- Reception room 1 (3.60m x 4.20m)
- to front with bay window looking out on Home Farm Road with open fireplace and interconnecting doors into
- Reception room 2 (3.80m x 3.80m)
- with open fire and window looking overlooking rear garden.
- Ground floor return
- Reception room 3 (2.80m x 3.60m)
- with fireplace and window to side looking out to rear garden, leads into
- Kitchen (3.40m x 2.65m)
- with duel aspect windows and door to rear garden.
- First floor return
- Landing area (1.55m x 2.50m)
- Bathroom (2.20m x 1.60m)
- with wc, whb, bath with overhead showerhead and window looking out to the side of the property.
- Bedroom 4 (3.45m x 4.10m)
- to rear, double sized bedroom with window looking over rear garden, open fireplace.
- First floor
- Landing area (1.80m x 2.0m + 1.20m x 1.70)
- L shaped
- Bedroom 2 (2.25m x 3.90m)
- to front, good sized single bedroom with window looking out onto Homefarm Road and open fireplace.
- Bedroom 3 (3.45m x 3.80m)
- to front, double bedroom with with bay window, open fire fireplace
- Bedroom 1 (4.00m x 2.20m + 2.55m x 1.75m)
- L shaped room, window looking out onto rear garden.
- Outside (5.80m x 11.0m)
- Rear garden has a south facing aspect, set out in lawn and footpath to side. Storage shed to the rear of the garden with access from behind which provides for off street car parking.
Outside Rear garden has a south facing aspect, set out in lawn and footpath to side. There is a domestic garage to the rear with vehicle access providing for off street car parking. Rear garden measures 5.80m x 11.0m (19' x 36'1"). To the front of the property there is a railed garden with pedestrian entrance gate.
BER No. 106549439
Energy Performance Indicator: 431.08 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com