- Prestigious Dublin 4 address
- Accommodation of approx. 60 sq.m (646 sq.ft)
- Cast iron fireplaces
- Gas fired central heating
- Within close proximity of St. Stephen’s Green, Trinity College and UCD
- On street permit parking
- Herbert Park on the doorstep
- Generous storage
No. 21 is an attractive red brick, mid terrace property measuring approximately 60 sqm (646 sqft). The bright accommodation comprises on the ground floor the living room, dining room, kitchenette and shower room. Upstairs there are two bedrooms and generous storage off the landing and front bedroom. To the rear there is a private courtyard offering necessary outdoor space
Situated in a prime Dublin 4 location in the heart of Donnybrook, this deservedly popular location is within easy reach of Ballsbridge, Donnybrook and St. Stephen’s Green. There is an excellent array of facilities in the vicinity to include a choice of shops, restaurants, the RDS, Aviva stadium, recently opened Raw Gym, Grand Canal Theatre to name but a few. A particular feature to the property is having Herbert Park on the doorstep providing delightful walks, playing fields and tennis courts.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room (3.65m x 3.30m)
- with tiled open fireplace and under stairs storage cupboard.
- Dining Room (2.85m x 2.45m)
- with tiled fireplace
- Kitchenette (1.45m x 2.45m)
- single drainer stainless steel sink unit, press units, plumbing for a washing machine, piped for gas cooker. Arch through to
- Inner Lobby (1.15M X 2.10M)
- with door out to the rear yard
- Shower Room (2.25m x 1.45m)
- with pedestal whb, wc, tiled walls and floors.
- Bedroom 1 (4.45m x 3.15m)
- (To the front) with original cast iron fireplace and hot press which houses the gas fired central heating boiler and the hot water cylinder.
- Bedroom 2 (2.85m x 2.90m)
- (To the rear) with cast iron fireplace
To the front of the property there is on street residential disc parking. To the rear of the property there is a private courtyard.
BER No. 112470281
Energy Performance Indicator: 477.92
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.