- • Bright, spacious, modern accommodation extending to approximately 68 sqm (731sq.ft).
- • Superbly located in the heart of Donnybrook, Dublin 4.
- • Extended and remodelled in 2017 by Robert Bourke Architects.
- • Elka structural oiled oak flooring continuous throughout ground floor level
- • Custom designed and built shelving throughout the house.
- • Attractive double-glazed sash windows and plantation shutters.
- • Attic floored and lined to provide ample storage
To the front of the property there is an attractive original solid wood painted hall door and exterior welcoming light. To the rear there is a paved patio garden with Wisteria, Fuchsia and Honeysuckle, exterior light, water tap and exterior double power point. It is accessed from the dining area through custom cedar glass door and provides a pleasant space for al fresco dining. There is residents parking on this quiet, mature cul-de-sac.
The property has been very well maintained since it was extended and modernised in 2017 and features uninterrupted views of Herbert Park.
Situated in a prime Dublin 4 location in the heart of Donnybrook, this deservedly popular location is equidistant to Ballsbridge and Donnybrook villages, and within walking distance of St Stephen’s Green and Grand Canal Dock and the IFSC. There is an excellent array of facilities in the vicinity to include a good selection of shops, restaurants, colleges (UCD / Trinity), the R.D.S., Aviva Stadium, recently opened RAW Gym, Bord Gais Energy Theatre to name but a few. A particular feature of this property is its proximity to Herbert Park one of Dublin’s most majestic green spaces, providing attractive areas to walk, along with playing fields, cafes, boules and tennis courts.
- Entrance Porch (1.1m x 1.1m)
- With custom shelving, original tiling and glass panelled door through to sitting room.
- Sitting Room (4.4m x 3.2m)
- Attractive room with wood burning stove, exposed original brick fireplace with attractive hearth tiling, custom built shelving under stairs, Forza radiator, double glazed sash window overlooking Herbert Park with tiered solid wood plantation shutters, tv/broadband connection point.
- Kitchen/ Dining Room (4.2m x 4.3m)
- Bright open plan space with modern high gloss kitchen providing excellent storage, integrated oven, gas hob and extractor fan, oiled oak countertop and custom floating solid oak shelving. This room has been extended and with the excellent use of additional glass roof glazing in custom cedar finish and benefits from superb natural light and features an open fireplace with attractive tiling, attractive pendant light, Forza radiator, additional custom shelving and door out to patio garden.
- Utility Room/ Guest W.C (1.6m x 2.6m)
- plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler, shelving, tiled floor and water tank with submerged pump. Window to side
- with skylight providing excellent light
- Bedroom 1 (3.1m x 3.8m)
- with built in wardrobes, excellent additional storage units and vanity countertop, access to the attic, feature fireplace, double glazed sash window overlooking Herbert Park.
- Bedroom 2 (2.4m x 2.8m)
- with double glazed sash window, wooden floors, fireplace and attractive views.
- Bathroom (1.8m x 1.8m)
- modern bathroom with bath with shower over, sink, w.c., heated towel rail. Double glazed sash window, café style solid wood plantation shutters, custom shelving and power shower connection (not in use).
- Attractive original solid wood painted hall door and exterior welcoming light. To the rear there is a paved patio garden with Wisteria, Fuchsia and Honeysuckle, exterior light, water tap and exterior double power point. It is accessed from the dining area through custom cedar glass door and provides a pleasant space for al fresco dining. To the front there is residents parking on this quiet cul-de-sac.
BER No. 109701896
Energy Performance Indicator: 172.91 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.