- Original fireplaces and brick chimney breast
- Double glazed windows throughout
- High efficiency combi boiler
- Intruder and hardwired smoke alarm
- Excellent location
- Herbert Park on doorstep
- Floor area approximately 65 sqm (700 sqft)
- Residential permit parking
No. 56 was fully refurbished, extended, rewired and re-plumbed in 2013. This architect designed home blends the original features of Home Villas with flexible open plan living. The original fireplaces and brick chimney breast are complimented by contemporary conveniences and style including modern double glazed tilt and turn windows with translucent blinds, Oak Engineered flooring, new Deanta internal doors and ironmongery and the innovative placement of roof lights and glazing brings an abundance of light into every
corner of the house.
The accommodation extends to approximately 65 sqm (700 sqft) to include an entrance hall with a door leading to a bespoke high gloss kitchen and breakfast bar with Corian worktop and integrated appliances. The kitchen flows openly through to the living/dining area with a Reynaers floor to ceiling double glazed sliding doors which slide in both directions and a large bespoke double glazed Ruhm flush roof light that pours natural light into the room. The sliding doors lead to a sunny rear courtyard offering bright and private outside space. Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a modern, well fitted bathroom. There is additional storage provided via an insulated and airtight Stira to the attic and outside there is a utility shed which is plumbed for a washing machine, vented for tumble dryer and houses the boiler
with plenty of storage.
The convenience of this residential location cannot be over stated, although the property enjoys immense privacy and seclusion, it is situated in the very heart of Dublin 4. This is a deservedly popular residential location of enviable convenience, only a short stroll to Donnybrook with its excellent selection of specialised shops to include the ever popular Donnybrook Fair. Ballsbridge is easily accessed as is Dublin City Centre and Grand Canal Dock on foot together with a choice of multiple bus routes while both Beechwood LUAS Stop and Lansdowne DART station are only a 15 minute walk away.
- Entrance Hall (1m x 1m)
- with engineered oak flooring, recessed mat well with brushed aluminium trim
- Kitchen (3.6m x 3.4m)
- Original feature brick fireplace retained and integrated into bespoke high gloss kitchen with Corian worktop and breakfast bar. Includes stainless steel sink, with Häfele aerated tap, integrated oven and microwave, hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, downlights and feature pendants. Contemporary built in storage under stairs.
- Living/ Dining Room (4.5m x 4.8m)
- with exposed original brickwork chimney breast and cast iron open fireplace. Reynaers floor to ceiling double glazed sliding doors slide in both directions. Large bespoke double glazed Ruhm flush rooflight, downlighters, pendant lights, telephone and data points.
- feature staircase with glass panel and double glazed Velux overhead leading to
- Bedroom 1 (3.10m x 3.8m)
- features include bespoke modern wardrobe with sleek handles, original fireplace, access to attic, bespoke blinds to windows, TV and data points.
- Bedroom 2 (2.6m x 2.90m)
- Original fireplace, bespoke blinds to windows.
- Bathroom (2m x 1.5m)
- Rectified matt ceramic floor tiles and white metro wall tiles, heated chrome towel rail, Merlin low profile 1500 x 800mm shower tray with frameless glass shower screen, Hansgrohe aerated tap, thermostatic shower, large mirrored cabinet, modern sink and closet coupled w.c.
To the front of the property there is residential disc parking, to the rear there is a sunny and private patio area with access to a utility shed which is plumbed and vented and also provides extra storage.
BER No. 100759026
Energy Performance Indicator: 190.07
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.