- A city oasis overlooking Herbert Park
- Accommodation of approx. 61 sqm (657 sqft)
- Shaker design kitchen crafted in native Irish silver birch and beech timbers
- Rational doors and windows with 20mm double glazing and laminated glass
- Solid pine internal doors with Olivari door furniture
- 8” waxed larch flooring on under floor heating
- Shaker design wardrobes and window shutters
- Laufen sanitary ware, Shires thermostatically controlled power shower
- Roof combines copper and original tiles
- Boiler house
- Insulated, soundproofed and fire rated
- Security, fire and gas alarms
- TV, phone and intercom points throughout
- Ample car parking
This unique property boasts many innovative features including Shaker design kitchen of select native Irish timbers, waxed larch flooring with underfloor heating, bespoke design Robeplan wardrobes, shaker window shutters, Laufen and Olivari fixtures and fittings. This truly exceptional property offers a rare opportunity to acquire a home of old work character with 21st century convenience.
This is a deservedly popular residential location of enviable convenience, a short stroll to Donnybrook with its excellent selection of specialised shops to include the ever popular Donnybrook Fair. The village at both Donnybrook and Ballsbridge are easily accessible as is Dublin City Centre. The convenience of this residential location cannot be over stated, although the property enjoys immense privacy and seclusion, it is situated in the very heart of Dublin 4 with a myriad of amenities to include the parkland of Herbert Park on the doorstep.
- Entrance Hall
- With ceramic tiled floor with heated recessed Matwell with brass surround and solid rational front door with three point locking system. A solid pine door with elongated and designed glass panels leads to
- Kitchen (3.6m x 3.43m)
- traditionally crafted kitchen and breakfast bar of native Irish silver birch and beech timbers. Includes stainless steel sink, with Daxima aerated mixing unit, Siemans oven, hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, chrome electrical fittings, down lighters, telephone and intercom points. Plumbed for washing machine and dryer, with ample storage under stairs.
- Living/Dining Room (4.50m x 4.50m)
- set amidst restored original brick lies an original cast iron fireplace with coal effect gas fire. Also included in this room is Shaker design book shelves. This room is further enhanced by its bright conservatory which features attractive yellow pine rafters, a restored red pine beam and double Rational doors which open onto a tranquil patio garden.
- Bedroom 1 (3.10m x 3.60m)
- features include Shaker design double wardrobes with overhead storage and brushed
- Ensuite (1.60m x 1.90m)
- tiled with w.c., w.h.b., vanity unit, heated chrome towel rail, corner shower unit with a
- Bedroom 2 (2.90m x 2.50m)
- (Average measurement) currently used as a dressing room including bespoke design
- Bathroom (2.00m x 1.50m)
- tiled with bevelled matt finished ceramic tiles, heated chrome towel rail, designed glass
BER No. 105124879
Energy Performance Indicator: 194.07
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.