- Prestigious residential location.
- Convenient to Stillorgan and Dundrum Villages.
- Within walking distance of Dundrum Town Centre, schools and other local amenities including Kilmacud Luas stop.
- Bright and spacious accommodation throughout.
- Converted attic room.
- Downstairs W.C
- Gas central heating.
- Off-street car parking.
- Floor area approx: 90 sq.m. (968 sq.ft.). (ex. Attic room)
This property is neatly positioned overlooking a green area to the front. The attractive brick exterior gives us an indication of the excellent family home on offer. On entering the hallway it leads to a bright living room, kitchen, dining and breakfast area overlooking the garden and downstairs w.c. Upstairs there are three well-proportioned bedrooms (master with ensuite) and a family bathroom. Stairs leading from the landing lead to a converted attic area which is useful for an office/study space or storage. The rear garden extends to 12 m / 39 ft mainly laid out in lawn with shed and offers scope to extend.
The property enjoys an exclusive setting within Holywell, within minutes’ walk from local schools, shops and a host of local amenities including restaurants, coffee shops, boutiques and eateries at nearby Stillorgan and Dundrum villages. There are a host of sporting facilities on your doorstep. The property benefits from excellent transportation links and is within minutes’ walking distance of the local Luas station and numerous bus routes. An array of schools and colleges are all within easy reach including St. Benildus College, Mount Anville Secondary School, Wesley College, Oaklands Primary School and UCD. The property is also within five minutes drive of one of your finest shopping centres at Dundrum.
- Entrance Hall: (1.95m x 4.48m)
- with understairs storage and
- Downstairs W.C.:
- with w.c. and w.h.b.
- Living Room: (3.73m x 4.38m)
- carpeted with tv point, marble fireplace with tiled heart surround. Double doors leading to
- Kitchen / Dining Area: (3.28m x 5.76m)
- Kitchen with tiled floor, range of kitchen units, cupboards, fridge freezer, electric hob and oven, plumbing for dishwasher, one and half bowl sink unit. Dining area carpeted with sliding doors overlooking to rear garden.
- Landing: (2.74m x 1.89m)
- with built-in wardrobe for storage and access to the attic via stairs.
- Master Bedroom: (3.23m x 3.60m)
- overlooking the front with hard wood flooring, floor to ceiling built-in wardrobes and
- Ensuite: (1.70m x 2.23m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., corner bath and shower over, heated towel rail, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2: (3.59m x 2.91m)
- double room overlooking the rear, with hard wood flooring and built-in sliderobes.
- Bedroom 3: (2.74m x 2.55m)
- single room overlooking the rear, with hard wood flooring and built-in sliderobe wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (1.71m x 2.91m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with power shower, hard wood flooring and part tiled walls.
- Attic Room: (3.59m x 3.68m)
- to use as a study with built in desk or for useful storage area, velux windows, eaves storage, carpeted.
Gated entrance to the brick paved driveway to the front with off street parking for two vehicles, lawned area bordered and shrubbery. Side access to rear the garden extending to approx. 12 m x 7m (39" x 22") mainly laid out in lawn and patio area. Concrete block shed, useful for storage and is plumbed for washing machine.
BER No. 109614362
Energy Performance Indicator: 255.45 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org