- Beautifully proportioned and bright living accommodation
- Elegant Edwardian features complemented by a modern extension
- Excellent blend of living and bedroom accommodation
- Floor area of approx. 180 sqm (1,937 sqft)
- Large converted attic with study and en suite measuring 30 sqm (322 sqft)
- Superb location in the heart of Dublin 4
- Attractive landscaped garden with gated side passage
- Surrounded by ample services and amenities in Sandymount and Ballsbridge
- Gas fired underfloor heating on the ground floor
- Some of Dublin’s finest schools in close proximity
Walking through the hall door one is immediately greeted by an elegant and sophisticated hallway with tall ceilings and feature cornicing detail and centre rose. To the right, generously proportioned interconnecting rooms benefit from dual aspect natural light. A large family room connects the original house to a stunning contemporary kitchen/dining extension. A guest W.C. is also at this level. Upstairs accommodation comprises three generous bedrooms (one en-suite), family bathroom and a laundry closet, while up again a large attic room also benefits from an en-suite bathroom. A further room at this level could be a bright office or study. To the rear, a seomra includes an additional study space as well as rear garden storage.
The location of the property will appeal to all, being a short stroll to the extremely attractive Sandymount Green and with Sandymount Strand a bit further, with coastal walks and exceptional scenery. The city is only a short commute away, with the Dart station at Sandymount ideally placed within a moments’ walk of the property. The schools, shops, cafes and amenities of Sandymount village are all within close proximity, as are the RDS and Aviva Stadium providing entertainment events throughout the year. Ballsbridge village is also very close by, with the attractive Herbert Park and more services and amenities to meet all needs.
- Reception Hall (1.48m x 7.4m)
- Decorative ceiling coving, centre rose, feature and stained glass hall door.
- Under Stair w.c.
- with pedestal wash hand basin, w.c. amd tiled floor.
- Drawing/Dining Room (4m x 8.7m)
- with Walnut timber flooring, ceiling coving, centre rose, two picture windows overlooking front, Kilkenny marble fireplace with cast iron & tiled inset, slate hearth and open fire.
- Dining Area
- with ceiling coving, centre rose, marble chimney piece, tiled inset, slate hearth and French doors leading to the rear.
- Living Room (5.65m x 3.57m)
- with oak timber flooring, picture windows overlooking side, recessed lighting and door to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (6m x 5.34m)
- fitted with a range of overhead press and drawer units, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, integrated Neff Dishwasher, range oven with gas hob & extractor over, marble worktop, large centre island with marble top. Floor to ceiling glass sliding doors overlooking the side & rear, vaulted ceiling and recessed lighting.
- FIRST FLOOR RETURN
- Bedroom 1 (3m x 3.58m)
- with attractive cast iron fireplace, floor to ceiling built in fitted wardrobes, shelving and window overlooking rear.
- Family Bathroom
- with pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., bath, marble tiled floor and part timber panelled walls.
- Utility Room
- houses gas fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine & dryer
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 2 (3.82m x 3.8m)
- with ceiling coving, very fine marble fireplace with tiled inset, tiled hearth, open fire and window overlooking rear.
- Master Bedroom (3.9m x 4.7m)
- with floor to ceiling built in fitted wardrobes, shelving, two picture windows overlooking front, ceiling coving and door to
- Ensuite Shower Room
- with pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., shower unit, marble tiled floor, part marble tiled walls, built in medicine cabinet and window overlooking front.
- Attic Room (2.23m x 4.3m)
- two large Velux roof lights, built in desk unit together with built in shelving and storage cupboard.
- Attic Room 2 (3.85m x 4m)
- currently in use as a bedroom, excelllent range of built in under eaves storage, feature picture window overlooking rear and door to
- Ensuite Shower Room
- pedestal wash basin, w.c., shower unit, tiled floor, part tiled walls and chrome heated towel rail.
- Garden Room (4.3m x 4.1m)
- with timber flooring, recessed lighting and floor to ceiling sliding patio doors.
- Storage Shed (4.3m x 1.6m)
- To the rear there is a very fine garden with large patio and lawn area together with a separate garden room, ideal for a home office or playroom/studio and separate garden storage space
BER No. 112635602
Energy Performance Indicator: 354.77 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.