- Floor area of approximately 139 sqm (1496 sqft)
- Edwardian home retaining many period features: bay window, ceiling coving and centre rose
- Superb location within a short walk of Sandymount village
- Front garden 13m x 10m providing ample off street parking
- 30ft long back garden with double garage and rear access
This elegant red brick extends to 139 sqm (1496 sqft). The back garden is 30ft long with a double garage which can be accessed to the rear from Oakland’s Park. This is a wonderful opportunity to acquire a family home in this much sought after location.
The property is within walking distance of multiple local amenities such as: Sandymount village which is home to a number of public houses, restaurants and bijou shops, Sandymount strand, Ballsbridge village and the RDS. There are a number of excellent schools in the vicinity: Star of the Sea, Scoil Mhuire (Lakelands), Muckross Park College, St. Michael’s College, St. Conleth’s College and The Teresian School.
- Entrance Hall (5.0m x 2.0m)
- with attractive staircase leading to the upper floor.
- Drawing Room (4.55m x 4.15m)
- into bay with cast iron fireplace with cast iron inset, bay window with stained glass panels, ceiling coving, centre rose and sliding doors to
- Dining Room (4.75m x 4.1m)
- fireplace with mahogany chimney piece with barley twist supports, ceiling coving, centre rose and French door to garden.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room (5.8m x 2.95m)
- with wall and floor presses, Zanussi gas hob, Electrolux oven, extractor fan, Zanussi washing machine and Zanussi fridge freezer.
- Utility Room (3.4m x 1.5m)
- with Zanussi washer dryer, with doors to front and rear garden.
- Shower Room (1.35m x 1.9m)
- with shower, w.c. and w.h.b.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 (4.65m x 4.2m)
- into bay with ceiling coving.
- Bedroom 2 (4.05m x 4.2m)
- with cast iron fireplace and ceiling coving.
- Bedroom 3 (3.25m x 2.4m)
- with small cast iron fireplace.
- Bedroom 4 (2.1m x 2.6m)
- with cast iron roll top bath, w.c., shower, pedestal w.h.b.
The front garden (13m x 10m) provides excellent off street parking. To the rear there is a 30ft long garden with a patio. There is a double garage which provides additional storage space and parking for two cars, this is conveniently accessed to the rear of the property from Oakland’s Park.
BER No. 101642890
Energy Performance Indicator: 412.73 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com