- Extended five bedroom semi-detached home.
- Sunny west aspect to the fantastic rear garden.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Burglar alarm.
- Mature residential location.
- Close to all local amenities.
- Easy access to N11 and M50.
- Extending to approx. 149 sq.m / 1600 sq. ft.
Accommodation briefly consists of a large hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen, sun room and bathroom on the ground floor. On the first floor there are five bedrooms, bathroom and a separate wc. An important feature of 18 Hollywood Drive is the fantastic 30m west facing rear garden. Seldom do gardens of this length come up in the area.
The excellent location of this exclusive and popular residential suburb offers a host of amenities nearby and a selection of schools including Taney School, Holy Cross, St. Raphaela's, Mount Anville, Wesley College, Alexandra College and UCD (Belfield) to name but a few. The property is also within walking distance of the Dundrum Town Centre with its superb selection of attractions including an excellent choice of numerous restaurants, Movies@Dundrum cinema and the Mill theatre. Transport links close to hand include bus routes to city centre and the Dundrum Luas station is a short walking distance from the property and the M50 interchange in Ballinteer and Sandyford.
- Hall: (4.93m x 1.52m)
- Large bright hallway.
- Cloakroom: (1.87m x 1.42m)
- Dining Room: (3.81m x 3.73m)
- Feature wooden and marble surround fireplace with gas inset. Double doors to..
- Living Room: (3.97m x 3.68m)
- Tiled surround fireplace with gas inset. Door to..
- Sunroom: (3.22m x 1.93m)
- Access to rear garden.
- Kitchen: (3.66m x 2.81m)
- Fully fitted kitchen with ample storage. Understairs storage.
- Bathroom: (2.98m x 1.48m)
- wc, whb. Shower. Partly tiled walls.
- FIRST FLOOR:
- Bedroom 1: to front (4.08m x 3.97m)
- Double bedroom. Fitted wardrobe. Tiled fireplace.
- Bedroom 2: to rear (4.06m x 3.78m)
- Double bedroom. Tiled fireplace. Over looking fantastic rear garden.
- Bedroom 3: to front (2.92m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 4: to front (4.15m x 2.75m)
- Double bedroom.
- Bedroom 5: to rear (2.77m x 2.73m)
- Overlooking rear garden.
- Bathroom: (1.91m x 1.84m)
- Bath, whb.
- Separate wc: (1.81m x 0.89m)
The superb sunny west facing rear garden extends to approximately 30m in depth and is afforded a high degree of privacy. It is a mature, well maintained and attractively laid out rear garden with a fine selection of trees, shrubs and flowers. The garden is currently divided in two, approximately halfway down its length, providing a ‘working’/vegetable garden at the end. The garden to the front is lawned with off-street car parking for 2 cars. Outside wc (could be useful for additional storage). Side passage. Access to the rear garden via a side concrete-finished passageway is particularly useful and is a feature that some other houses in the area do not possess.
BER No. 109757708
Energy Performance Indicator: 284.69 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org