- Off street parking
- Mature residential cul de sac
- Sunny secluded rear garden with garage and rear access.
- Oil fired central heating and gas connected to the house.
- Majority of windows are double glazed.
- Side access
- Total floor area approx. 86 sq.m (925 sq.ft)
Outside the front garden is bordered with mature hedging and a driveway provides off street parking. Shared pedestrian access leads to the rear garden. The sunny, mature and private rear garden is bigger than one would expect and is laid in lawn. There is a large block built shed and it is one of the very few houses with a garage with access to a laneway to the rear, which ensures easy access onto the Howth Road. The location of Hollybrook Grove is second to none, close to the coast road and promenade which is ideal for those who enjoy walking or cycling. It is a quiet cul de sac located behind Clontarf Garda station. There are a host of local shops, excellent schools and numerous sporting and recreational amenities in the immediate vicinity. The very frequent 130 Bus route is 2 minutes’ walk on the seafront and Clontarf DART station is within a 5 minute walk. Westwood Sports club and Fairview park are two noteworthy amenities very close to this fine family home.
- Hallway: (3.45m x 2.05m)
- A stained glass door opens to the hallway, there is handy under stairs storage.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: (2.35m x 6.00m)
- The kitchen is fitted with wall and floor units and has plumbing for a dishwasher. There is ample dining space, a large window overlooks the rear garden, a door leads to a covered passage and out to the rear garden.
- Living Room: (7.45m x 3.70m)
- The dual aspect living room is flooded with natural light, it features a bay window and fireplace with gas inset fire.
- Landing area
- Bedroom One: (4.50m x 3.60m)
- Double bedroom located to the front with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom Two: (2.75m x 3.65m)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes and view over the rear garden.
- Bedroom Three: (2.95m x 3.50m)
- Bright and spacious single bedroom.
- Shower Room: (1.90m x 2.00m)
- The shower room is fitted with wc, whb and bath with overhead shower attachment and tiled surround.
Off street parking to the front for 2 cars. Shared side access. Sunny rear garden approx. 63ft in length with width measurements from 21ft extending to 35ft. The garden is in 2 sections, mainly in lawn with paved patio area. Wooden potting shed. There is a boiler house and oil tank. Garden Shed approx. 6 ft x 14ft. Garage with rear access approx. 6 ft x 18ft
BER No. 109153676
Energy Performance Indicator: 531.69 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org