- Newly fully renovated Victorian house
- Replacement double glazed sash windows.
- Gas fired heating with 3 zone and under floor heating
- Three double bedrooms.
- Two and a half bathrooms.
- Newly rewired, newly plumbed, re painted.
- South facing courtyard to the rear with pedestrian access.
- Contemporary kitchen.
- Contemporary bathrooms.
- Stylish tiling.
- Floor area approx. 149sqm (1603sqft)
Virtual tour on link below:
The property extends to 149sqm (1603 sqft) and has been expertly and cleverly renovated throughout to provide one of the finest homes available in Drumcondra. The period and proportions of the house have beautifully meshed with contemporary building techniques and only the finest materials have been used to achieve a family home with a definite wow factor!
The classical hallway warrants taking a moment to pause and absorb the picture perfect nature of the hall with mosaic tiled flooring, decorative coving with central rose and a feature plastered archway all of which is further enhanced by the beautiful tones chosen to adorn the wall.
To the right is an elegant reception room with feature fireplace, central rose and coving. Traditional style double glazed replacement slash window overlooks the railed front garden. At the end of the hallway is a guest WC with wash hand basin and heated towel rail.
One then enters what may well be the focal point of the house, a beautifully bright open plan kitchen / living / dining room which offers all that could be required of it; an expansive living/dining area, perfectly portioned kitchen area with stylish fitted kitchen , solid wood worktop, generous storage space and ample counter room which in turn leads to the self-contained utility room plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer and with storage units, sink and counter space and housing the high efficiently gas boiler with a 3 zone heating system and underfloor heating.
The light filled kitchen / dining room capitalises enormously on the well-placed sky light with south facing orientation, robust sliding doors that lead to the rear garden and almost floor to ceiling windows allowing light to this area. One can only imagine a family bustling about in these chic surrounds.
On the first-floor return there is a contemporary bathroom overlooking the rear garden. There are two double bedrooms at first floor level; a generous master bedroom with built in wardrobes and an en suite shower room and a second double bedroom to the rear.
On the next level is a fantastic double bedroom with en suite that may well be considered a rival master bedroom in the house, full use has been made of the storage space.
The rear garden is a walled cobble-locked courtyard with raised floor beds and a south facing aspect to achieve a most appealing recreational area that is afforded a great deal of privacy. There is rear pedestrian access to the garden via a rear laneway. This property is flawlessly and faultlessly presented, is truly beautiful and inspiring and we can only anticipate that it will be very well received in the market today.
- Entrance Hall: (3.80m x 1.30m)
- Inner Hall: (1.80m x 2.70m)
- Beautiful reception hallway with tiled floor, 2.85m high ceiling, decorative coving and centre rose, stairwell to first floor level and guest WC.
- WC: (0.95m x 1.80m)
- Tiled bathroom with WC, WHB and heated towel rail.
- Reception Room: (3.85m x 3.40m)
- Beautiful reception room with window overlooking Hollybank Road, high ceilings, decorative coving, centre rose and feature cast iron fireplace with electrical inset and open flue.
- Kitchen: (3.35m x 6.95m)
- Large kitchen with contemporary wall and floor mounted kitchen units and hardwood top, integrated Neff four ring gas cooker, extractor hood, integrated Neff double oven, integrated Beko dishwasher, integrated Beko fridge and freezer, ample counter space and extensive storage and large skylight.
- Utility: (2.70m x 2.70m)
- Generous utility room with storage shelving, countertop sink and brand-new glow worm high efficiency boiler.
- Living/Dining Room: (6.55m x 4.75m (max))
- Large open plan reception area with skylight, recessed lighting and sliding doors to south facing rear courtyard.
- First Floor Return:
- Bathroom: (2.65m x 2.30m)
- Brand new contemporary bathroom with high quality sanitary wear with bath with shower overhead, WC, WHB and heated towel rail with antique style radiator and window to the rear.
- First Floor:
- Bedroom 1: (3.55m x 4.70m)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes, two windows overlooking Hollybank Road and en suite.
- En Suite: (1.40m x 2.00m)
- with tiled floor, stand in shower, WC and WHB.
- Bedroom 2: (3.40m x 3.50m (max))
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobe and window overlooking rear garden.
- Second Floor:
- Bedroom 3: (3.05m x 4.05m)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes, window with south facing aspect overlooking the rear and en suite.
- En Suite: (1.80m x 1.45m)
- with stand in shower, WC, WHB and heated towel rail.
BER No. 110036092
Energy Performance Indicator: 96.86 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.