- Two storey red brick period property
- South facing rear garden
- Rear pedestrian access
- Two reception rooms and three bedrooms
- On street resident disc parking
- Renovation opportunity
- Floor area of approximately 100 sq.m (1,075sq.ft)
The property has a handsome full red brick façade and there is a small railed garden to the front and on street residential disk parking. The rear garden measures 15 metre long and 6 metres wide, has a sunny south facing aspect and a pedestrian access via a rear laneway. The accommodation extends to 100 sqm / 1076 sqft and comprises an entrance hall, two reception rooms, kitchen and bathroom at ground floor level, a bedroom at the return level and two double bedrooms at first floor level. The accommodation is well proportioned with high ceilings throughout, both reception rooms and all three bedrooms have original open fireplaces.
Hollybank Road is a most popular residential road in the heart of Drumcondra. This fine residence is located within close proximity to a host of local shops, schools, churches and recreational sporting amenities. The National Botanic Gardens are within walking distance of the property. Dublin City Centre is within ten minutes’ drive of the property and Dublin International Airport is within a fifteen minute drive via the M1 Motorway. The local area is well serviced by local transport including 16 bus routes between Drumcondra and Glasnevin and Drumcondra train station.
- Entrance Hall (3.80m x 1.35m)
- with high ceiling, decorative coving and archway.
- Inner Hallway (3.85m x 1.80m)
- with stairwell to first floor level.
- Reception Room 1 (3.90m x 3.50m)
- with fireplace, decorative coving and window overlooking front garden.
- Reception Room 2 (3.35m x 3.60m)
- with art deco fireplace and window overlooking the rear garden.
- Kitchen (2.70m 2.30m)
- with door to rear garden.
- Shower Room (2.60m x 1.35m)
- with w.c., wash hand basin and shower.
- First Floor Return
- Bedroom 3 (2.65m x 2.45m)
- with fireplace and window overlooking rear garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2 (3.45m x 3.55m)
- with open fireplace and window overlooking rear garden
- Bedroom 1 (3.55m x 5.35m)
- with open fireplace and windows overlooking the front garden.
- the garden to the rear measures approx. 14m x 6m and is south facing with pedestrian access via a rear laneway
BER No. 110036092
Energy Performance Indicator: 1040.23 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.