- Fully refurbished Victorian residence c. 1893
- Beautifully on trend and oozing character
- Full brick facade
- Rewired & Replumbed
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed replacement sash windows
- Off street parking
- Ample On street resident parking
- Vehicle and pedestrian side access
- Attic room
- 19 sqm rear extension
- Floor area approximately 125 sqm
Behind the hall door of number 82 one enters an impressive reception hallway with characteristic high ceiling, decorative coving and centre rose, plaster archway and timber floors. The exposed brick wall lends an additional gravitas to the refurbished accommodation. To the left is a reception room with an open fireplace and lovely period proportions that also currently doubles as a cinema room for the more refined film buff.
The second reception room enjoys an open plan format with the kitchen breakfast room. A second wall with exposed brick ties this room in well with the hallway and there is an amazing open brick fireplace that was uncovered during renovation and repointed with traditional lime plaster. Wood burning stove. This contrasts nicely with the contemporary fitted kitchen with solid beech worktop in the kitchen. There is a beech breakfast bar that can be cleverly integrated into countertop. A hallway with quarry tiling leads to a rear exit, fully tiled contemporary shower room and a double bedroom.
Climbing the staircase with original balustrade there is a second large luxuriant bathroom on the return level. The master bedroom is beautiful and runs the full width of the house and overlooks Hollybank Road. The double bedroom to the rear is also charming and has built in library shelving and door leading to rooftop terrace overlooking Iona Avenue. There is a bright and spacious attic room with south facing Velux windows accessed via a new staircase hand crafted to exactly match the original staircase below.
Hollybank Road is a beautiful wide tree-lined road with impressive period homes of varying size in the Drumcondra & Glasnevin locale. It is situated just minutes’ walk from the National Botanic Gardens, the Bons Secours Hospital and a host of local amenities including shops, schools and churches. There are also numerous sporting and recreational amenities within the immediate area. Dublin Airport is within a 15-minute drive north of the property, as is the M50 motorway which provides easy access to Dublin both north and south and the surrounding counties. The local area is well serviced by bus and railway at nearby Drumcondra and Dublin City Centre is within easy walking distance.
- Hallway: (3.80m x 1.35m)
- Reception hallway with high ceiling, decorative coving, centre roses, exposed brick wall and timber floor.
- Inner Hallway: (3.90m x 1.80m)
- Staircase to first floor level and smart under stairs storage.
- Reception Room 1: (3.50m x 3.35m)
- Reception room with sash window overlooking Hollybank Road and railed garden, high ceiling, decorative coving, centre roses, feature open fireplace.
- Reception Room 2: (1.15m x 3.55m)
- Reception room with open repointed brick fireplace and wood burning stove, smart storage surround, exposed brick wall, open format with kitchen/dining room.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: (2.95m x 5.00m)
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with solid beech worktop, recess lighting and exposed brick wall.
- Rear Hallway: (4.25m x 1.20m)
- Hallway with quarry tiling and pedestrian access to the side access.
- Shower Room: (1.80m x 2.25m)
- Fully tiled shower room with WC, WHB and stand in shower.
- Bedroom 3: (3.70m x 3.10m)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes.
- First Floor Return:
- Original Staircase leading to first floor return
- Main Bathroom: (2.70m x 2.25m)
- Luxuriant fully tiled shower room with shower, WC an WHB and access to return attic space.
- First Floor Level:
- Master Bedroom: (3.45m x 4.95m)
- Overlooking Hollybank Road, feature exposed brick wall, recessed lighting and built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2: (3.10m x 3.50m)
- Double bedroom with built in library shelving and door leading to rooftop terrace overlooking Iona Avenue, decorative coving and staircase to attic room.
- Attic Room: (3.65m x 3.65m (max))
- Velux windows with south facing orientation creating a bright attic room.
BER No. 106398506
Energy Performance Indicator: 159.16 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.