- Measuring approximately 120sq.m (1291sq.ft)
- Gas fired central heating
- Full of charm and character
- Opportunity to create a second bedroom
- Very quiet location
- Close to a host of schools and amenities
The accommodation briefly comprises, An entrance hall that doubles up as a conservatory catching the west facing sun, A large living / dining room with vaulted ceilings with exposed beams, a stone hearth, picture window and double doors to the rear garden and kitchen, a large modern kitchen/ breakfast room with modern wall and floor units and a breakfast bar, utility room with w.c. Upstairs is a good sized double bedroom, family bathroom and a mezzanine level overlooking the living room which could be converted into a second bedroom.
30 Holly Park is situated in a small cul-de-sac to the end of Holly Park which lies just off Corbawn Lane in Shankill. Shankill is a well-established residential suburb that lies approximately 19km to the south east of Dublin City Centre. It is very well served by public transport links including Shankill DART Station and a quality bus route running through Shankill Village. Shankill Village and beach are within walking distance of the house. It is in very close proximity to major road networks including the M50 and N11 connecting it with Dublin City Centre. There are a wide range of excellent primary and secondary schools in the vicinity to include St. Anne’s National School and St. Gerard’s and Rathmichael Parish Primary School.
- Entrance Hall/ Conservatory (4.4m x 3m)
- with double doors opening in, tiled floor, double doors leading into the kitchen and double doors leading into the
- Living/ Dining Room (8.7m x 4.7m)
- with vaulted ceiling with exposed wooden beams, open fireplace with stone cladding, bay picture window with beautiful leafy outlook and double doors to the rear garden
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4.9m x 3.5m)
- with tiled floor, understairs storage, stone brick wall, extensive range of new floor and wall units with splashback, electric hob, stainless steel sink unit, dishwasher, integrated dual oven, extractor fan, separate breakfast bar, further wall units, plumbed for fridge/freezer and door to
- Utility Room (1.9m x 1.6m)
- with boiler, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, door to rear garden and door to
- Downstairs W.C.
- with wash hand basin, extractor fan and w.c.
- with access to attic
- Study/ Mezzanine Level (4.7m x 3.5m)
- with solid wood flooring overlooking the living room, vaulted ceiling and round picture window
- Bathroom (1.7m x 2.7m)
- with bath, w.c., wash hand basin and door to hot press
- Master Bedroom (2.9m x 4.7m)
- with solid wooden floor and dual aspect windows
To the front of the property is a pebbled driveway providing off street parking for two cars. A cobble lock patio with water feature provides a peaceful setting to dine Alfresco in the evening sun. To the rear of the property is a private garden laid mainly in lawn with mature plants, shrubs and trees. A block built shed in the corner of the garden provides storage.
BER No. 111934022
Energy Performance Indicator: 348.32
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.