- Charming 4 bed semi-detached residence
- South facing rear garden approx. 12m / 39 ft.
- Quiet peaceful location
- Close to LUAS, Ballinteer & Dundrum villages
- Excellent location for schools and public transport
- Downstairs WC, large family bathroom & ensuite
- Wired for alarm
- Gas fired central heating
- South facing garden,
- Potential to extend S.P.P
- Ample parking in front driveway
- Total floor area approx. 115 sq. m (1237 sq. ft)
The accommodation is beautifully decorated, on entering the property there is an entrance hallway with downstairs w.c with generous living room leading to a spacious bright living room open plan dining room and fully fitted shaker style kitchen and conservatory which opens out the rear garden laid out in patio. Upstairs there are two good sized double bedrooms, master with modern ensuite, two single bedrooms and family bathroom. To the front, there is a large drive with side entrance and ample off street car parking for three vehicles. The rear garden is afforded a high degree of privacy enjoying a sunny south facing aspect and extends to approximately 12m / 39ft. There is great potential to extend subject to acquiring the necessary planning permission.
Superbly located within a short walking distance to Ballinteer and Dundrum Villages including Dundrum shopping Centre. The proximity to the M50 means excellent access to the entire national road network and yet is still close to the city centre. It is convenient to SuperValu Centre at Ballinteer, several schools (Scoil Naithi; St Attracta’s; Wesley College, St Columbus and Divine Word to name but a few) and leisure facilities such as Meadowbrook Swimming Pool; Marley Park, St Enda’s Park; The Grange Golf Club and Ballinteer St John’s GAA Club. The public transport system from Hilton Gardens is fantastic with the Dublin coach Airport Bus stop just across the road, as is the main bus service with Dublin Bus routes14, 75,175 and 16 & Luas Green Line at Balally being the closest stop (16 min walk).
- May 25th 2019 12:00pm to 12:30pm
- Entrance Hall: (1.83m x 5.32m)
- wooden style entrance hall with access to kitchen, w.c and living room.
- Downstairs W.C.: (0.86m x 1.76m)
- Living Room: (3.99m x 6.72m)
- with bay window and feature fireplace with gas inset and marble surround. Interconnecting to
- Kitchen: (2.75m x 5.87m)
- with range of units, tiled splashback, walk-in pantry, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, Belling double oven, hob and extractor fan and triple glazed windows
- Dining Area: (3.13m x 3.74m)
- with feature solid fuel stove and wooden floors throughout and triple glazed sliding doors opening through to:
- Conservatory: (2.49m x 3.13m)
- with tiled flooring and sliding door to rear garden.
- Landing: (2.01m x 3.25m)
- with hotpress.
- Master Bedroom (to front): (3.75m x 5.01m)
- with feature bay window and built-in wardrobe. Door to
- Ensuite: (1.69m x 1.48m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., shower, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2 (to rear): (3.24m x 3.65m)
- double room with built-in wardrobes and triple glazed windows
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (2.79m x 2.15m)
- with built-in wardrobes and double-glazed windows.
- Bedroom 4 (to rear): (3.01m x 2.62m)
- with built-in wardrobes, vanity unit and triple glazed units.
- Bathroom: (2.30m x 1.66m)
- with ‘Velux’ to the roof, w.c., w.h.b., Triton T90SR walk in shower, fully tiled floor and walls.
To the front there is a paved driveway with mature hedging, with ample off street car parking and side access. To the rear, there is a south facing rear garden approximately 12m / 39ft with potential to extend laid out in patio.
BER No. 12239595
Energy Performance Indicator: 203.97 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.