- Gas fired central heating with underfloor heating on the ground floor
- Double-glazed windows throughout
- Gated side access to garden
- Beam Vacuum System
- Off street parking
- Striking open plan kitchen/breakfast and family room
- A wealth of amenities close-by at villages of Blackrock and Monkstown
- The N11 and the M50 are both easily accessed
- Overall measurement 176 sqm (1,894 sqft)
Internally, the property is presented in excellent decorative order and finished to a high standard throughout to include a large drawing room to front, a feature kitchen/breakfast room and family room to rear along with sperate utility room and guest w.c.. Upstairs there are five generous bedrooms including master ensuite and family bathroom. To the front of the property there is off-street car parking, while to the rear there is a well maintained garden with gated pedestrian side access.
The new Frascati Centre, Blackrock Shopping Centre and Stillorgan Shopping Centre are nearby. The area also benefits from all the conveniences that Blackrock Park and the coastline have to offer. There is a great selection of primary and post primary schools in the locality such as Guardian Angels, Scoil Lorcain, Hollypark, Carysfort, CBS Monkstown, Blackrock College, Newpark and Willow Park. Beyond that the University College Dublin’s campus at Belfield is also close by. Public transport links include the DART, a quality bus corridor connecting Blackrock with the city centre as well as the N11 and the M50 which are both easily accessible.with a wealth of amenities close-by including the villages of Blackrock and Monkstown which both provide a wide array of shops, cafes and restaurants including the Liath Restaurant in Blackrock Market. The new Frascati Centre, Blackrock Shopping Centre and Stillorgan Shopping Centre are nearby. The area also benefits from all the conveniences that Blackrock Park and the coastline have to offer. There is a great selection of primary and post primary schools in the locality such as Guardian Angels, Scoil Lorcain, Hollypark, Carysfort, CBS Monkstown, Blackrock College, Newpark and Willow Park. Beyond that the University College Dublin’s campus at Belfield is also close by. Public transport links include the DART, a quality bus corridor connecting Blackrock with the city centre as well as the N11 and the M50 which are both easily accessible.
- Entrance Hall (1.34m x 7.11m)
- with tiled floor, security alarm, recessed lighting, & under stairs storage.
- Guest w.c. (1.35m x 1.89m)
- with tiled floor, partially tiled wall, window, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, recessed lighting.
- Living Room (4.334m x 4.84m)
- with hardwood floor, ceiling coving, marble fire surround with granite hearth, open fire, TV point, picture window to front with wooden venetian blinds, wired for Virgin Media, double glass doors leading to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (5.922m x 4.33m)
- with large range of fitted cupboards & drawers, kitchen island, with Armitage Shanks ceramic sink, fitted dishwasher, Whirlpool fridge freezer, tiled floor, tiled splashback, Hotpoint stainless steel gas hob & oven, recessed lighting, undercabinet lighting, kickboard lighting, extractor fan.
- Family Area (4.04m x 3.00m)
- Double glass doors leading to garden with wooden venetian blinds.
- Utility Room
- large range of fitted press units, Feroli gas boiler, stainless steel sink, freestanding Indesit washer and Indesit dryer, window, fuse board and recessed lighting.
- FIRST FLOOR
- carpeted, recessed lighting, hot-press.
- Bedroom 1 (2.86m x 3.00m)
- carpet, large window with blinds, recessed lighting & fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (3.34m x 2.44m)
- carpet, window with blind, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3/ Study (2.596m x 3.57m)
- with carpet, fitted wardrobes, recessed lighting, window with blind.
- Bedroom 4 (2.837m x 3.63m)
- with carpet, window & blind, fitted wardrobes, recessed lighting, TV point.
- Family Bathroom (1.944m x 2.23m)
- with tiled walls, tiled floors, bath with shower over, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, mirrored cabinet, window, recessed lighting.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Master Bedroom (5.922m x 4.20m)
- (incl. walk in storage closets & ensuite) carpet, window overlooking front, two Velux windows, fitted sliding wardrobes. Two walk in storage rooms, recessed lighting, door to ensuite.
- w.c., corner shower, pedestal wash hand basin, recessed lighting, bath, Velux window.
BER No. 101117141
Energy Performance Indicator: 154.63 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.