The accommodation includes three reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory and four bedrooms with master bedroom en suite together with a shower room. Well-presented and well cared for by the current owners, this is an ideal opportunity for a family to acquire what will be a great family home in this superb location.
Local schools include Glenageary-Killiney National School, Johnstown National School, Loreto Dalkey and Rathdown School to name but a few in the general area. Only a short distance away is Dalkey Village with supermarket, local shops, public houses, restaurants and other shops. Within the wider area shopping in Dun Laoghaire is of a high standard together with public transport close by including bus service together with Dalkey Dart Station.
- Porched Entrance (1.84m x 0.53m)
- with door to
- Entrance Hall (1.94m x 4.7m)
- with w.c. and wash hand basin
- Sitting Room (3.64m x 4.63m)
- with open fireplace with stone surround
- Family Room (2.4m x 4.9m)
- with a range of fitted shelving, fitted desk and fitted storage cupboard
- Dining Room (3.5m x 3.77m)
- with double doors to kitchen and double doors to
- Conservatory (3.58m x 2.93m)
- with views over the garden and double doors to garden
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4.77m x 3.12m)
- with a range of fitted cupboards, presses and work surfaces, four ring Whirlpool hob, extractor fan, integrated Whirlpool double oven, plumbed for washing machine and plumbed for dishwasher
- with open thread staircase
- with hot press with immersion
- Bedroom 1 (3.3m x 4.61m)
- with window overlooking front, fitted wardrobe and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with step in shower, w.c. and wash hand basin
- Bedroom 2 (3.3m x 3.03m)
- with fitted sink unit
- Bedroom 3 (3.06m x 3.44m)
- with fitted wardrobe, sink unit and window overlooking rear
- Bedroom 4 (3.66m x 5m)
- with fitted wardrobe, sink unit and window to front
- Shower Room
- with w.c., wash hand basin and Triton power shower
- To the front there is off street car parking and side access to rear garden. The garden to the rear is 22m x 24m (72' x 78') laoid out in lawn with mature shrubs, trees and hedging and enjoys extensive views towards Dublin City, Dun Laoghaire Piers and Dublin Bay.
To the front there is off street car parking and side access to rear garden. This private garden, 22m x 24m (72’x78’) to rear is laid out in lawn with mature shrubs, trees and hedging and enjoys extensive views towards Dublin City, Dun Laoghaire Piers and Dublin Bay.
BER No. 110841541
Energy Performance Indicator: 253.51 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01-280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.