- Highly regarded quiet mature family orientated location
- Within a short walking distance of Glenageary DART Station
- Floor area of approximately 118sq.m (1270sq.ft)
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Oil fired central heating
- Off street car parking to the front of the property
- A westerly facing rear garden of approximately 37m (121ft) in length
- Garage measuring approximately 14sq.m (150sq.ft)
- Huge potential to extend subject to Planning Permission
46 Hillcourt Road offers bright well-proportioned and well-presented accommodation extending to approximately 118sq.m (1270sq.ft) to include interconnecting reception rooms, a breakfast room, a kitchen, a conservatory and a guest w.c. Upstairs there are three fine bedrooms and a family bathroom with a separate w.c. The house offers huge potential to extend to the discerning purchaser to include a garage conversion, above into the attic and to the rear subject to the relevant Planning Permissions.
This is a highly regarded and central location with a wide variety of amenities close by to include shops, shopping centres, restaurants, pubs and very fine restaurants in Glasthule, Sandycove, Dun Laoghaire and Dalkey together with a selection of schools nearby to include Rathdown, Cluny, Glenageary/Killiney National School and Dalkey School Project only a stones’ throw away to mention a few. The DART station at Glenageary is only a short stroll away with several bus routes nearby including the No. 7, the No. 7A and the No. 59 allowing ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas.
There is a good selection of recreational activities within easy reach to include golf, rugby, tennis, hockey and football clubs together with the Dun Laoghaire yacht clubs and marina which will appeal to the sailing enthusiast. There are many interesting walks along the seafront at Sandycove and Dun Laoghaire and over Dalkey and Killiney hills which also has a children’s playground.
- Entrance Porch (0.6m x 2.2m)
- with concrete floor
- Entrance Hallway (4.4m x 2.4m)
- Guest W.C.
- with w.c., wash hand basin with tiled splashback, alarm system and immersion controls
- Dining Room (3.9m x 3.5m)
- with window overlooking the front, open fire with tiled surround and tiled hearth and sliding doors open into the
- Living Room (4.3m x 3.6m)
- with open fireplace with tiled surround and tiled hearth
- Breakfast Room (3m x 3.8m)
- with open fireplace with tiled surround, tiled hearth and electric fire insert, sliding doors opening into the conservatory and slide door opening into the
- Galley Kitchen (3.1m x 1.8m)
- with a range of cupboards and overhead units, free standing electric oven and hob, plumbed for washing machine, electric extractor fan, double drainer stainless steel sink unit and door out to rear garden
- Conservatory (2.5m x 3.4m)
- all glass with tiled floor and sliding doors out to the rear garden
- with hatch to attic space and door to shelved hot press
- Bedroom 1 (3.5m x 4.3m)
- with window overlooking the rear
- Bedroom 2 (3.8m x 3.6m)
- with window overlooking the front
- Bedroom 3 (2.8m x 2.45m)
- with built in wardrobe
- Family Bathroom (1.7m x 1.7m)
- with bath and electric Mira Elite ST shower over, wash hand basin and partially tiled walls
- Separate W.C. (1.7m x 0.9m)
- Garage (5m x 2.8m)
- with oil fired central heating boiler, enclosed fuse board and meters
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off street car parking with a lawned area surrounded by mature hedging. A side passage leads through to the sunny and private extensive rear garden with a westerly orientation and measures approximately 37m (121ft) in length and is laid out mainly in lawn surrounded by mature trees and shrubbery.
BER No. 112957907
Energy Performance Indicator: 402.74 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 8 Railway Road, Dalkey, Co. Dublin, Ireland, A96 D3K2
Telephone: or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.