- Highly regarded quiet mature family orientated location
- Within a short walking distance of Glenageary DART Station
- Floor area of approximately 114sq.m (1,227sq.ft)
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Gas fired central heating
- Off street car parking to the front of the property
- A westerly facing rear garden of approximately 23m (75ft) in length
- Storage sheds to the rear
- Huge potential to extend subject to Planning Permission
- Walls pumped in 2015
36 Hillcourt Road offers bright well-proportioned and well-presented accommodation extending to approximately 114sq.m (1,227sq.ft) to include a large open plan living/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, a shower room and a fourth bedroom which could also be used as a study/playroom. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom with a separate w.c. The house offers huge potential to extend to the discerning purchaser to include to the side, into the attic and to the rear subject to the relevant Planning Permissions.
This is a highly regarded and central location with a wide variety of amenities close by to include shops, shopping centres, restaurants, pubs and very fine restaurants in Glasthule, Sandycove, Dun Laoghaire and Dalkey together with a selection of schools nearby to include Rathdown, Cluny, Glenageary/Killiney National School and Dalkey School Project only a stones’ throw away to mention a few. The DART station at Glenageary is only a short stroll away with several bus routes nearby including the No. 7, 7A and No. 59 allowing ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas.
There is a good selection of recreational activities within easy reach to include golf, rugby, tennis, hockey and football clubs together with Dun Laoghaire yacht clubs and marina which will appeal to the sailing enthusiasts. There are many interesting walks along the seafront at Sandycove and Dun Laoghaire and over Dalkey and Killiney hills which also has a children’s playground.
- Entrance Hallway (2.35m x 4.2m)
- with a Baxi gas fired central heating boiler, cloaks storage area, enclosed fuse board, digital security alarm panel, shelving, understairs storage and door to
- Downstairs Shower Room
- with tiled floor, tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., step in shower and electric extractor fan
- Dining/Living Room (4m x 3.7m + 3.55m x 4.4m)
- with double doors out to the rear garden and a Morso wood burner with slate hearth
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3m x 5.8m)
- with fitted cupboards and overhead units, double bowl stainless steel sink unit, Siemens four ring gas hob, Scholtes electric oven, plumbed for washing machine and recessed lighting
- Bedroom 1 (2.7m x 3.45m)
- with shelved hot press and hatch to attic
- Bedroom 2 (4.3m x 3.5m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes and solid timber flooring
- Bedroom 3 (3.6m x 3.7m)
- with built in wardrobes and overlooks the front
- Bedroom 4 (2.8m x 2.45m)
- with window to front
- Family Bathroom (1.8m x 1.7m)
- with bath with telephone shower over, partially tiled walls and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback
- Separate W.C.
- with w.c.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off street car parking with a side passage leading through to the sunny and private extensive rear garden of approximately 23m (75ft) in length laid out mainly in lawn with a large storage shed surrounded by mature trees and shrubbery.
BER No. 108200411
Energy Performance Indicator: 253.45
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.