- Highly regarded residential address
- South facing rear garden of approximately 12m (40ft) in length
- Gravelled off street parking for 2/3 cars
- Quiet family orientated cul-de-sac setting
- Presented in turnkey walk into condition
- Tastefully presented interior with neutral colour schemes
- Gas fired central heating with new gas boiler
- Surrounded by a host of amenities including Park Pointe Shopping Centre and Dun Laoghaire Town Centre
- Regular 46A bus route on the doorstep with the DART station just slightly further afield
- Floor area of approximately 115sq.m (1,238sq.ft) (excluding attic)
- Converted attic extending to approximately 19.5sq.m. (210 sq.ft.)
Internally the accommodation comprises of a welcoming reception hall with solid lime oak floor and understairs storage, guest w.c., utility room, family/dining room with solid fuel burning stove and lime oak floor, a very well fitted Snaidero kitchen with natural quartz worktops, a sitting/living room running the width of the property with double folding French doors opening into the garden and large feature skylights flooding the room in natural light. Upstairs there are three well-proportioned bedrooms, a family bathroom and a converted attic offering further auxiliary accommodation or an excellent home office. The garden to the rear is a particular feature with its enviable southerly aspect laid out mainly in lawn bordered by mature planting with an abundance of colour, a patio, a Barna shed and garden store all measuring approximately 12m (40ft) in length.
The location of this family home is second to none surrounded by an abundance of amenities and facilities with the Park Pointe Shopping Centre just opposite, Dun Laoghaire Town Centre only a short distance away with all of its amenities to include shopping centres, specialist shops, restaurants, leisure facilities, IMC Cinema and the Lexicon Library. There is a wide selection of primary and secondary schools in the surrounding area to include Monkstown Educate Together, Rathdown Girl’s School, CBC Monkstown to mention a few. Public transport is excellent with the very frequent 46A bus route on the doorstep and the DART station at Salthill within walking distance, both offering ease of access to the city centre and surrounding areas. The area is also well served by a range of sporting facilities including golf, soccer, GAA, tennis and the leisure centre on Monkstown Avenue as well as interesting walks along the seafront, swimming at the Forty Foot and the marine activities in the Dun Laoghaire yacht clubs and harbour.
- Reception Hall (1.55m x 3.75m)
- with hall door with attractive frosted and pattern stained glass set in, solid limed oak floor, understairs storage, digital security alarm panel and door to
- Guest W.C.
- with wash hand basin set into vanity unit, fitted mirror, recessed lighting, extractor fan and part tiled walls
- Utility/Home Office
- with timber effect floor, built in cloak hanging storage and shelving and plumbed for washing machine
- Dining/Family Room (6.7m x 3.1m)
- with frosted glazed door opening in, solid limed oak floor, LED recessed lighting, television point and Hamco glazed front solid fuel burning stove
- Kitchen (3.85m x 2.65m)
- with tiled floor, Snaidero kitchen, soft closing cabinets, natural quartz worktop with dual bowl sink set in, quartz splashback, Siemens induction hob with brushed chrome splashback, display cabinets, LED lighting, Siemens fitted oven, illuminated internal presses, Electrolux fridge/freezer, pantry unit, drawers, saucepan drawers and picture window overlooking the front
- Sitting/Living Room (3.65m x 6.4m)
- with engineered oak floor, large feature skylights, LED lighting and double folding double glazed French doors opening out to the rear garden
- with shelved hot press with dual immersion unit and timer
- Bedroom 1 (3.75m x 3.45m)
- with a range of built in wardrobes with mirrored fronts, twin windows looking out front and door up to the converted attic
- Bedroom 2 (3.95m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 3 (2.25m x 3.75m)
- Family Bathroom
- with bath with glass side panel with monsoon shower head over, built in shelving, LED lighting, semi-pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., underfloor heating, part tiled walls, heated towel rail and fitted mirror
- Attic (6.7m x 2.9m)
- laid out as a home office with excellent under eaves storage, skylights letting in great light and fitted shelving
The property is approached by a walled front garden with gravelled drive providing off street parking for 2/3 cars bordered by high hedging and availing of car charging point and bike lockup unit. The garden to the rear is a particular feature with its enviable southerly aspect laid out mainly in lawn bordered by an abundance of colourful planting with patio area, Barna shed, garden store, and measuring approximately 12m (40ft) in length.
BER No. 113211759
Energy Performance Indicator: 287.44 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 8 Railway Road, Dalkey, Co. Dublin, Ireland, A96 D3K2
Telephone: or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.