- Striking semi-detached bay windowed Edwardian family home built in 1903.
- Landscaped rear garden of approximately 40m featuring a granite patio and bordered by mature planting and shrubs.
- Garage of approximately 3.9m x 2.9m with vehicular access onto Neville Road offering ample off-street parking.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Fitted carpets, curtains and integrated kitchen appliances included in the sale.
- Floor area of approximately 232 sq.m. (2,500 sq.ft.).
Internally the accommodation laid out over several floors offers a wonderful family home which has been modernised and well-maintained over the years offering exceptionally proportioned bright living space throughout. The impressive and inviting entrance hall features an original tiled floor lovingly restored by the present owners opens into two very fine interconnecting receptions rooms namely the drawing room and dining room with high ceilings and matching mahogany open fireplaces and french doors that lead directly to the beautifully landscaped rear garden. A further box bay window reception room is currently in use as the family living room. The Siematic kitchen to the rear looks out onto the garden and is complete with granite worktops with door to the utility, boiler house and garage. A downstairs guest w.c. completes the downstairs accommodation. The hall return houses a very fine bedroom with ample storage off. The first floor level accommodates a further three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master offers a gracious room with bay window and door to en suite and walk-in wardrobe. The first floor return houses the fifth bedroom. With landscaped garden to front and rear this home is sure to appeal to the discerning buyer looking to secure a very fine family home.
Highfield Road is justifiably regarded as one of the most sought after residential roads in Dublin 6. A wide tree lined road of enviable convenience linking upper Rathmines and Dartry to Rathgar, Highfield Road boasts some of the finest family homes in the area. Number 73 is located in the heart of Rathgar and only minutes from Upper Rathmines, Ranelagh and Terenure. Residents of this locality are spoilt for choice with a selection of fine restaurants, bars, shops, boutiques and local services to hand. Some of Dublin’s most sought after primary and secondary schools are within easy reach. There are a number of sporting facilities including Milltown and Castle Golf Clubs, Dartry Fitness, Brookfield and Rathgar Tennis Clubs all easily accessible in addition to the picturesque Palmerston Park which is also within walking distance. The area is also well serviced by local transport routes including a regular bus service and the Luas stops at Cowper or Milltown.
- Entrance Hall: (5.9m x 1.8m)
- accessed via granite steps with ceiling coving, centre rose, picture railing and tiled original floor.
- Guest W.C.: (1.9m x 1.1m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and tiled ceramic floor.
- Drawing Room: (4.9m x 4.2m)
- with bay window, ceiling coving, picture rail, centre rose, magnificent Edwardian mahogany mantel and surround with tiled inset and tiled marble hearth. Interconnecting sliding doors to
- Dining Room: (5.5m x 4.3m)
- with open fireplace with magnificent Edwardian mahogany mantel and surround, tiled inset and tiled hearth. Double French doors leading out to the garden.
- Living Room: (4.4m x 5.0m)
- with box bay window, ceiling coving, picture rail, centre rose, open fireplace with magnificent Edwardian mahogany mantel and surround, tiled inset and tiled hearth.
- Kitchen: (4.3m x 6.5m)
- with an excellent range of fitted cupboards and units, marble work surface, sink unit, marble splashbacks, tiled ceramic floor, Siematic kitchen with Leisure range style five ring gas cooker, three ovens and extractor fan above, plumbed for dishwasher, door and window to garden. Door to
- Utility Room: (3.3m x 2.9m)
- with Belfast sink, cooker and plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
- HALL RETURN
- Bedroom 1: (4.0m x 3.5m)
- fitted wardrobes and window overlooking the rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR LEVEL
- Bedroom 2: (3.7m x 3.7m)
- with ceiling coving and painted fire surround.
- Master Bedroom / Bedroom 3: (7.3m x 4.3m)
- with open fireplace, magnificent painted mantel and surround, tiled inset and bay window overlooking the front. Door to walk-in wardrobe. Door to
- Ensuite: (3.5m x 2.6m)
- w.c., w.h.b. and Aqualisa pumped shower.
- Bathroom: (2.8m x 2.6m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with power shower over and tiled walls.
- Bedroom 4: (5.2m x 4.5m)
- with open fireplace cast iron mantel and surround, tiled and cast iron inset, picture rail and ceiling coving.
- Walk-in Hotpress: (2.2m x 1.4m)
- FIRST FLOOR RETURN
- Bedroom 5: (4.0m x 3.5m)
Standing on a corner site with garden extending to approximately 12m in length, this delightful home benefits from a private sunny rear garden, laid out mainly in lawn with a granite patio area perfect for al fresco dining, landscaped and planted with an abundance of mature shrubbery. A large garage area to the front is currently in use for storage and measures approximately 3.9m x 2.9m with access of into the boiler house. The garden further features pedestrian access onto Neville Road. To the front the spacious low maintenance pebble driveway provides ample off street parking for several cars.
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.