- Attractive part brick fronted villa style period property
- Highly convenient locations less than 10 minute walk to St. Stephen’s Green
- Huge scope and potential to update and modernise
- Garden level with separate entrance
- Generous rear garden (approx. 15m/49ft)
- Well-proportioned principal rooms with featured high ceilings
- Floor Area approx. 115sqm/1,237 sq. ft.
No. 87 is an appealing period property benefiting from the character and proportions of the Georgian era and will appeal to the discerning purchaser seeking a property with the opportunity to re develop and refurbish to create a very special near city period home.
Heytesbury Street is a highly sought after tree lined road enjoying a location of un-paralleled convenience being less than a 10 minute walk to St. Stephen’s Green with a host of local amenities on your doorstep including shops, schools, restaurants, pub, churches and the Harcourt LUAS stop. All the amenities of Dublin city centre are a short walk away including Grafton Street, Trinity College, Royal College of Surgeons and the National Concert Hall to name but a few.
- Reception Hall (1.40m x 4.45m)
- with arch coving, dado rail and door to
- Bedroom 1 (4.30m x 4.45m)
- with ceiling coving, fireplace with timber surround.
- Bedroom 2 (3.95m x 4.45m)
- fireplace with timber surround and ceiling coving.
- Bathroom (2.35m x 3.55m)
- comprising bath with shower attachment, wc, whb, gas boiler and fireplace in corner.
- Garden Level
- Sitting Room (5.55m x 4.15m)
- fireplace with timber surround and access to the front garden.
- Bedroom 3 (3.45m x 4.15m)
- Galley Style Kitchen (2.35m x 2.35m)
- with tiled floors, sink and doors to rear garden and
- Lobby (2.30m x 1.05m)
- with doors to toilet and
- Store Room (2.30m x 2.95m)
The rear garden is walled and enjoys a private, sylvan aspect extending to approx. 15m. (49ft.). Shed.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.