- Beautiful Regency property extending to approx. 225sqm (2,421 sq.ft)
- Magnificent sunny rear garden extending to approx. 45m
- Many attractive period features intact
- Gas fired central heating
- Timber sliding sash windows
- Beautiful, well-proportioned interconnecting reception rooms
- Excellent, gated off street car parking
- Much sought after residential address in the heart of Sandymount, Dublin 4
Herbert Road is a much sought after residential road within Sandymount, minutes’ walk from the DART at Lansdowne, beside the Aviva Stadium, and within walking distance of Sandymount village and strand. Dublin’s main financial and business districts are an effortless commute. The area has a wealth of amenities on the doorstep to include specialist restaurants and shops, sporting facilities in abundance, and many of Dublin’s best primary and secondary schools are also within easy reach.
- Entrance Hall (2.05m x 9.35m)
- beautiful entrance hallway with staircase leading to the first floor and access to interconnecting reception rooms.
- Drawing Room (5.3m x 4.7m)
- with attractive ceiling cornice, sliding sash window overlooking front garden, magnificent fireplace with marble chimney piece, brass surround and double folding doors leading to
- Dining Room (4.25m x 5.3m)
- with attractive celing cornice, marble chimney piece, marble surround and window overlooking rear.
- Rear Hallway
- with understairs store
- Breakfast Room (4.5m x 3.9m)
- with open fireplace, hot water tank, gas fired central heating boiler and door to
- Sunroom / Conservatory (4.95m x 5m)
- with door to garage and door to rear garden.
- Kitchen (2.15m x 4.25m)
- with large picture window overlooking rear garden.
- fitted with bath, w.c., wash hand basin and heated towel rail.
- FIRST FLOOR RETURN
- attractive staircase leading to upper levels
- comprising bath, wash hand basin and w.c.,
- Bedroom 1 (4.05m x 4.05m)
- with cast iron fireplace, wash hand basin and windows overlooking rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 2 (5.35m x 4.25m)
- very fine master bedroom with picture window overlooking rear.
- Bedroom 3 (5.3m x 4.75m)
- with ceiling coving, fireplace with marble chimney piece, shutters and doors with attracive embossed finish and window overlooking front.
- Bedroom 4 (2.6m x 2m)
- with window overlooking rear.
- Garage (6.5m x 3m)
- A particular feature of this property is the magnificent sunny rear garden extending to approx. 45m in length, with greenhouse and store. The garden offers a high degree of privacy and superb potential to extend subject to planning. To the front there is a lawned garden and driveway providing ample off street parking.
BER No. 112567979
Energy Performance Indicator: 372 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.