- Superbly located in a highly convenient and prestigious location, adjacent to Herbert Park and an array of amenities on Morehampton Road.
- Adjacent to the QBC on Morehampton Road.
- Modern, superbly designed, and tastefully presented accommodation.
- Impressive open plan living/dining room.
- Private, south west facing rear patio garden.
- Off street car parking.
- Four bedrooms (one en-suite).
- CCTV security system.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Floor area approx. 129sqm./1,388sqft.
2 Herbert Court is one of only two architect designed mews built on the corner of Herbert Park and Morehampton Lane. This instantly appealing, semi detached, bay windowed property is very well designed with well laid out and tastefully presented accommodation extending to approx. 129sqm/ 1,388sqft which briefly comprises: impressive open plan living/dining room opening onto sun room overlooking the private south west facing rear patio garden, kitchen / breakfast room, guest w.c., four bedrooms (one ensuite) and bathroom.
As previously mentioned Herbert Court enjoys an exceedingly convenient and sought after location being positioned in the very heart of Donnybrook, adjacent to the delightful Herbert Park and a host of amenities on the Morehampton Road including Donnybrook Fair, and an excellent array of eateries, public houses, and many specialist convenience stores including Donnybrook Fair. Further local amenities include the RDS, Landsdowne Road, Aviva Stadium, Elm Park Golf Club, Fitzwilliam Lawn Tennis Club, Bective and Old Belvedere Rugby Clubs. Ranelagh and Ballsbridge Villages are within a short walk, and Dublin city centre is also easily accessible.
- Reception Hall (2.9m x 3m)
- with eircom phonewatch
- Lobby Area
- with door to
- Guest W.C.
- with w.c., wash hand basin
- Living/Dining Room (7.6m x 5.4m)
- (maximum measurement) with feature fireplace with raised marble hearth, timber surround, marble inset, open fire, ceiling coving, recessed downlighting, built in bookshelves, door to lobby, opening to
- Sun Room (2.6m x 2.2m)
- overlooking sunny rear patio, Amtico floor, with door to patio.
- Communicating Lobby
- with door to store room, plumbed for washing machine, step down to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (2.35m x 4.65m)
- (maximum measurement), very well fitted with a range of high gloss press & cupboards, worktop, one and a half bowl sink unit with insinkerator, space for freestanding electric double over with four ring hob, extractor over, integrated microwave, built in fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher.
- Bedroom 1 (3.95m x 4.15m)
- (maximum measurement, incl ensuite & built in wardrobes) with built in wardrobes, keypad to alarm, door to
- with step in shower, vanity wash hand basin, w.c., chrome heated towel rail, mosaic tiling on part of the walls.
- Bedroom 2 (3.7m x 3.9m)
- (maximum measurement incl built in wardrobes) with built in wardrobes, bay window
- Bedroom 3 (2.2m x 2.8m)
- with timber floor, extensive built in bookshelves, wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4 (3.35m x 2.65m)
- including built in wardrobe.
- with shelved hotpress
- with corner bath with Aspirante Triton electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., largely tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
The front garden is gated with cobble lock driveway providing off street car parking, illuminated well stocked flowerbed with outside tap. To the rear there is a private cobble locked patio garden (8.15m x 4.1m. / 26’6” x 13’5”), with Barna shed, south westerly orientation, and outside tap.
BER No. 113440119
Energy Performance Indicator: 235.44
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.