- Burglar alarm system
- Designated parking
- Double glazed windows
- Floor area of approximately 59sq.m (635sq.ft)
- Service charge approximately €600 per annum
- Delightful south facing rear garden of approximately 9m (30ft)
- Fitted carpets, curtains and kitchen appliances included in the sale
The house is excellently presented and is complemented by a south facing rear garden some 9m (30ft) in length which provides great privacy and seclusion.
Briefly the property comprises an entrance hallway and kitchen to the front with the sitting room enjoying a pleasant outlook over the rear garden. Upstairs there are two bedrooms, a bathroom and an attic room.
Within a two minute walk are the wide selection of facilities and amenities of Monkstown Village including specialist shops, excellent restaurants, churches and the sea front. The location also offers unparalleled access to both the suburban rail DART and quality bus routes, with Monkstown/Salthill DART station being a five minute walk away, buses to the city centre and also the direct Aircoach service to Dublin Airport only a two minute walk away. Nearby the M50 and N11 road networks offer ease of access to the city and peripheral areas.
Within close proximity are a wide variety of recreational activities including tennis, golf and rugby clubs, the marina at Dun Laoghaire and many interesting walks along the sea front.
- Entrance Hallway (0.9m x 2.4m)
- with tiled floor, ceiling coving and door to storage/cloakroom
- Kitchen (2m x 2.4m)
- with window overlooking the front, tiled floor, tiled splashbacks, a range of floor and wall units, integrated under counter fridge, Siemens oven, Siemens electric hob with extractor over and integrated Baumatic slimline dishwasher
- Sitting Room (3.9m x 5.1m)
- with laminate flooring, door to understairs storage, open fire with wooden surround, marble insert and hearth, intercom, controls for the alarm, ceiling coving and door to rear garden
- with door to hot press with shelved storage
- Bedroom 1 (3.6m x 2.4m)
- with built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 (3.9m x 3.1m)
- with picture window overlooking the front and built in wardrobes
- with fully tiled walls and floor, bath with shower attachment over, w.c., wash hand basin with mirrored vanity unit over
- Attic Room (3m x 3.7m)
- with Velux window, recessed lighting and door to under eaves storage
The walled south facing rear garden of 9m (30ft) with pedestrian access to the side is bordered by mature shrubbery and trees and is laid out in decorative stone with patio area, Barna shed and utility area. To the front there is designated off street parking for one car.
BER No. 104621826
Energy Performance Indicator: 357.08
Address: 106 Lower Georges Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.