- Excellent accommodation measuring approximately 81 sq.m. (872 sq.ft.).
- Ideally located within a cul-de-sac, a few minutes stroll to the heart of Terenure Village and a host of local amenities.
- Excellent bus routes to Dublin City Centre.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Off-street parking with access to on street parking available.
Superbly positioned just off Terenure Road West, No.19 Hazelbrook Court is both a highly attractive and sought-after location. Terenure is a mainly residential suburb located just 4km from St Stephen’s Green. The area is extremely well serviced by regular bus routes to and from the city centre, namely the 15, 15a, 17, 49, 54A, and 65. There is a wealth of amenities available within the vicinity including many excellent restaurants and cafes, such as Mayfield, Bellagio and JDs Steakhouse, along with local boutique shops and newsagents. The area also benefits from the extensive shopping facilities nearby at Nutgrove, Rathfarnham and Dundrum Shopping Centre. Offering a wide choice of sporting and recreational amenities in the immediate area including Terenure and St Mary’s rugby clubs, the tennis clubs at Rathgar and Templeogue and a choice of golf clubs to include The Grange and The Castle. Numerous activities are also available at the superb parkland at Bushy Park. This prime location is within easy reach of a number of primary and secondary schools including Terenure College, Our Lady’s Templeogue Road, Presentation Convent and The High School in Rathgar to mention a few. The M50 is also within close proximity offering access to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport.
- Entrance Hall: (4.62m x 0.91m)
- ceiling coving, fuse board and alarm panel. Leading to
- Understairs W.C.: (1.65m x 2.11m)
- w.c., w.h.b. and tiled ceramic flooring.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room: (5.43m x 3.65m)
- light filled room with selection of cupboards and units, work surfaces, tiled splash back, sink unit and provision for electric cooker with overhead extractor fan.
- Living Room: (3.87m x 3.99m)
- ceiling coving and open fireplace with timber mantel and surround, polished marble inset and hearth. Sliding patio door leading to the
- Conservatory: (3.73m x 3.51m)
- tiled ceramic floor and double doors leading to the rear garden.
- hatch to attic and door to hotpress.
- Bedroom 1: (3.00m x 3.90m)
- fitted wardrobes and overlooking the front.
- Bedroom 2: (2.94m x 3.97m)
- fitted wardrobes and overlooking the rear garden.
- Shower Room: (2.31m x 2.02m)
- w.c., w.h.b. with storage cupboards under, step-in shower, heated towel rail, tiled ceramic floor and fully tiled walls.
The low maintenance driveway to the front offers off street parking and is bordered by mature planting and shrubs. Steps down from the conservatory lead to the rear garden which is currently paved and benefits from not being overlooked. A barn shed to the rear provides additional storage.
BER No. 112508072
Energy Performance Indicator: 289.02 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.