- Superb opportunity to create the ideal home.
- Unbeatable location close to Dundrum village and a host of amenities.
- 10 mins walk to Kilmacud Luas.
- Not directly overlooked at front.
- Facing green area.
- Three bedrooms.
- Floor area approx. 80 sq. m (861 sq. ft).
On entering the property, there is a bright hallway leading to the living room. To the rear of the ground floor, there is a kitchen/dining area leading to the rear garden. Upstairs there are three generously proportioned bedrooms and bathroom. The garden to the front provides ample off-street car parking for c. two vehicles. The rear garden extends to approx.11 m (36 ft)
The property enjoys an exclusive setting in this most popular location, only minutes from Dundrum Town Centre with every conceivable amenity on your doorstep, including the LUAS at Kilmacud and Sandyford Business District. There is an endless list of well-established schools, both primary and secondary within close proximity including Queen of Angels National School in Wedgewood, Saint Olaf’s National School, which is within a five minute walk of the property. Hawthorns Road is also located close to Balally Shopping Centre with SuperValu, Chemist, Doctor, Credit Union, Dry Cleaners, Ollie's Bar which serves food, a hairdresser, and a number of takeaways. There are numerous sports and recreational facilities nearby, including Meadowbrook swimming pool, Marlay Park, The Grange Golf Club, Ben Dunnes Gym in the Beacon and Airfield House. The area is well serviced by numerous bus routes to and from the city centre, and the M50 and all main arterial routes are easily accessed.
- Entrance Porch: (1.32m x 0.62m)
- Entrance Hallway: (3.81m x 1.76m)
- with tiled flooring.
- Living Room: (3.30m x 4.36m)
- with solid fuel fireplace.
- Kitchen / Dining Room: (2.90m x 5.33m)
- with double doors out to the rear garden.
- Landing: (2.08m x 2.77m)
- with access to hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 (to rear): (3.39m x 2.77m)
- double room.
- Bedroom 2 (to front): (3.03m x 3.91m)
- double room.
- Bedroom 3 (to front): (2.08m x 2.90m)
- single room.
- Bathroom (to rear): (1.71m x 2.49m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. and bath.
Garden to the front is lawned with off-street car parking for two vehicles. The rear garden extends to approx. approx. 11 m (36 ft) in depth mainly laid out in patio with side access.
BER No. 109937656
Energy Performance Indicator: 429.25 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org