- Double glazed sliding sash windows throughout
- Gas fired central heating
- Excellent Dublin 4 location
- High quality kitchen with Silestone quartz worktop
- Integrated wood burning stove
- Short walk to the DART and St. Stephen’s Green and Trinity College
- On-street permit parking
- Accommodation measures approximately 64 sq.m (689 sq.ft).
Internally the bright and spacious accommodation measures approximately 64 sq.m (689 sq.ft). Upstairs boasts a feature height ceiling with loft style kitchen/living area which benefits from outstanding natural light due to beautiful sliding sash windows to the front and back along with two large roof lights. The kitchen enjoys a contemporary black gloss finish with Silestone quartz countertop and a wide range of cupboards and integrated appliances. Downstairs there are two double bedrooms with master en suite, shower area in bedroom two, WC, hot press and access to an internal courtyard.
Hastings Street is a location of unparalleled convenience as it is only a few minutes’ walk from St. Stephen’s Green, Trinity College, Fitzwilliam Square, Merrion Square, the ISFC, and the Royal College of Surgeons. The villages of Ballsbridge, Sandymount and Donnybrook are also easily accessed. The location will no doubt appeal to first time buyers, investors or those who are seeking a pied-à-terre as this residence is in the heart of the city centre and hosts a number of global businesses to include Google, Facebook, AirBnb and Citibank to name but a few, as well as a fantastic range of restaurants, pubs and café’s. Not to mention the array of entertainment venues nearby including the Bord Gais Theatre, Aviva Stadium and 3 Arena. Grand Canal Dock DART Station is also close by.
- Hall (3.58m x 0.88m)
- with under stairs hot-press.
- Bedroom 1 (3.82m x 2.83m)
- to include large picture window, built-in shelving, fitted wardrobes and door to
- En-Suite (1.60m x 2.10m)
- average measurement to include tiled floors, partially tiled walls, circular bowl wash hand basin, wc, bath with shower over, heated towel rail, extractor fan and window.
- Bedroom 2 (3.85m x 2.52m)
- average measurement to include shower area, fitted shelves, fitted wardrobe, large feature roof light, partially tiled floor, shower area and heated towel rail.
- Guest WC
- with whb, wc and extractor fan.
- External Courtyard
- contemporary wooden stairs
- Living Area (4.00m x 3.05m)
- comprises timber floors, two windows overlooking Hastings Street, integrated wood burning stove with glass front and built in shelving.
- Kitchen Area (2.98m x 3.07m)
- comprises Silestone quartz worktop, undermounted stainless steel sink unit, range of gloss finished overhead presses, cupboards and drawers, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, integrated Belling double oven and microwave and five ring gas hob with extractor fan over.
The property enjoys a private internal courtyard. To the front of the property there is on street permit parking.
BER No. 110622008
Energy Performance Indicator: 86.25 kgCO2 /m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.