- Meticulously presented detached family home with accommodation of approximately 204 sq.m. (2,196 sq.ft.) excluding the garage and laundry / boot room.
- Five spacious bedrooms, three ensuite and separate study area.
- Ample off-street parking for a several cars on a low-maintenance gravel driveway to the front.
- Secluded landscaped wrap-around gardens offering lawned and patio gardens, perfectly positioned for morning, daytime and evening sunshine.
- Extended & extensively refurbished in 2006 / 2007.
- Gas fired central heating, re-insulated throughout and the addition of a new gas boiler installed in 2016 providing a BER of B3.
- Carpets, curtains, integrated kitchen appliances and high-quality light fittings supplied by Fantasy Lights Churchtown are included in the sale.
- Double Glazed windows throughout.
- Pressurised Water System.
- Solid Walnut wood floors.
The superbly presented, well laid-out accommodation offers a very fine detached family home that has been re-designed and refurbished to a very high standard of finish. The accommodation on offer briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hall with guest w.c. off, spacious dual aspect sitting room flooded with natural light benefitting from a southerly aspect with feature fireplace and French patio doors to the rear paved patio area, off the entrance hall the family living room leads directly into the open-plan kitchen / dining area perfectly designed for everyday family living, the kitchen area is flooded with natural light with French doors opening out to patios on the east and west facing aspects of the kitchen allowing access to the wrap-around patio and lawned garden areas. A walk-in fully shelved pantry completes the accommodation on this floor. On the first floor there are four spacious bedrooms, two ensuite and a family bathroom. The attic was converted and accommodates a fifth bedroom with en-suite facilities and a separate study area.
Outside to the front the house is accessed off Churchtown Road Upper onto a low-maintenance gravelled driveway with granite block paving providing ample off-street car parking for several cars, planted with mature evergreen hedging and trees to add a degree of privacy. The valuable garage provides additional storage for the busy family and is currently separated into a laundry / boot room with door to storage area with obvious opportunity to further extend the accommodation of the family home should one wish to do so, while the pedestrian gate gives access to the rear garden.
This family home boasts a location that is second to none, with a wealth of amenities on your doorstep to include a superb selection of both primary and secondary schools within close proximity such as The High School, Wesley College, Alexandra College, Loreto Beaufort and Mount Anville to name but a few. There are excellent shopping facilities in the area to include the SuperValu shopping centre, Nutgrove Shopping Centre and Dundrum Town Centre as well as excellent transport links, with a regular bus service to include 14, 17, 75 & 61 with both Windy Arbour and Dundrum Luas stations both within few minutes walking distance. There are excellent cycle routes in the area that can be availed for ease of commuting to Dublin City Centre. The M50 is only minutes away, which offers links to a range of Arterial Roads. Recreational and leisure facilities are in abundance with St. Enda’s Park, Marlay Park and Bushy Park together with hockey, rugby and golf clubs locally at Milltown and The Castle. Local eateries include Union Café, Howards Way, Churchtown Stores, Insomnia, Bottle Tower and The Glenside Pub to name a few.
- Entrance Hall: (2.8m x 4.6m)
- alarm, hard wood door, solid walnut wood floor, recessed lighting, under stairs storage and stairs to the first floor level. Door to
- Guest W.C.: (1.3m x 2.5m)
- w.c., w.h.b., fully tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Living Room (3.6m x 7.9m)
- solid wood floor, dual aspect benefitting from a south facing orientation, double glazed windows, hard wood doors, two vertical radiators, French patio door to the rear patio, downlights and two feature Italian crystal light fittings, marble fire surround with brick insert and gas fire.
- Family Room: (2.9m x 4.1m)
- solid wood floor, double glazed window to front and centre light fitting.
- Dining Room: (3.1m x 4.1m)
- solid wood floor, floor to ceiling feature window positioned on the westerly, centre light fitting and hard wood door.
- Kitchen: (6.3m x 4.1m)
- with excellent range of kitchen cupboards and units, central island unit with granite marble worktop, integrated with two Zanuusi ovens, and drawer storage, Kitchen Aid extractor fan, Belling ceramic hob, Kitchen Aid microwave oven, Kitchen Aid baking oven, Samsung American style fridge freezer, single stainless steel sink unit, downlights, three feature lights positioned over the breakfast bar/island and chalk board feature wall. Tiled limestone floor. Door to
- Pantry: (2.4m x 1.4m)
- full-shelved and comes complete with drawer units for additional storage.
- Laundry Room: (3.0m x 3.6m)
- plumbed for washing machine and dryer, gas boiler Vokera Mynute, fully fitted with shelves and hanging rails for storage and laundry.
- Garage: (3.0m x 2.7m)
- with up and over door, currently used for storage.
- with shelved storage unit.
- Master Bedroom: (2.9m x 6.3m)
- dual-aspect, floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes. Door to
- Ensuite: (1.6m x 2.9m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. with drawer storage underneath and mirrored shelved unit above, Mira Elite shower unit, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2: (3.5m x 4.2m)
- with built-in wardrobes with drawers and window to front.
- Bedroom 3: (3.7m x 3.7m)
- with built-in wardrobes and window to rear. Door to
- Ensuite: (1.6m x 1.9m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., pumped shower unit, fully tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 4: (2.8m x 2.8m)
- Bathroom: (2.6m x 2.6m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with pumped power shower over, towel rail, downlights, fully tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- with built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 5: (4.5m x 3.7m)
- with large dormer window, features built in storage and additional eaves storage and door to
- Ensuite: (1.3m x 2.8m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., pumped shower unit, towel rail, window, mosaic shower wall and fully tiled floor.
- Study: (2.9m x 3.5m)
- with eaves storage and window to side.
To the front the house is approached by a low-maintenance driveway with both gravel and granite pathway, bordered with evergreen trees and hedging providing an extra degree of privacy with the benefit of a garage currently used for storage and separated to provide a laundry room plumbed for washing machine and dryer and providing access to the rear paved patio. A particular feature of this fine house is the wrap around garden featuring Indian sand stone patio slabs and manicured lawned area. The easterly facing kitchen garden is not overlooked with a raised planted herb kitchen garden, Indian sandstone patio, outdoor tap and sockets. Perfect for enjoying your morning coffee. The south-westerly garden, is planted with mature trees and shrubs and plants is enclosed with a high wall providing privacy and features and outdoor tap and electric sockets. The south facing lawned garden is overlooked from the dining and kitchen areas, bordered by a low-rise wall and fence above, planted with evergreen mature trees, shrubs, plants with outdoor lights, and pedestrian door that provides access from front to back of the house.
BER No. 107663098
Energy Performance Indicator: 146.22 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.