- Unrivalled location in the heart of Dublin 4
- Beautifully presented and refurbished period home
- Large reception rooms ideal for family living
- Retained and well-maintaned period features
- South facing rear garden
- Gas fired central heating
- Rear pedestrian access and storage garage
- Floor Area: Approximately 187 sq.m. (2,102 sq.ft.)
- Double glazed sash windows to the front
The property itself comprises generously proportioned rooms, with a family room and extended kitchen/breakfast room at garden level. Up a set of feature granite steps at entrance hall level there are two magnificent reception rooms with many period features carefully maintained. On first floor level there are three generous bedrooms, as well as a bathroom with walk in shower. On the first floor return there is another family bathroom.
The location is second to none, with an aray of amenities on the doorstep on Haddington Road itself as well as on neighbouring Baggot Street. The Grand Canal is less than a 5 minute stroll from the property, and the city centre with features such as St. Stephens Green and Grafton Street are all within a short walk. There are many transport links in the immediate area, including the Dart and QBC, as well as attractions such as the Aviva Stadium and Grand Canal Dock close by.
- Ground Floor/Garden Level
- with separate entrance.
- Store/Utility (1.20m x 3.40m)
- with wc, pedestal whb, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor, exposed granite steps and gas fired central heating boiler.
- Outer Hall (1.55m x 5.40m)
- with original quarry tiled floor, integrated built-in storage press units, recessed down lighting and door to
- Family Room (3.90m x 3.90m)
- with exposed granite chimney breast with original cast iron solid fuel stove and exposed timber floors.
- Inner Hall (1.65m x 5.40m)
- with tiled floor and understairs storage cupboard. Door to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Kitchen (3.70m x 5.00m)
- fitted with a good range of hand-painted press and drawer units, five ring range, breakfast bar with single sink unit and drawers and presses beneath, marble work surfaces, range with exposed granite chimney breast, Belfast sink unit, plumbing for dishwasher, display cabinet and exposed timber flooring with arch to
- Dining/Breakfast Room Extension (3.50m x 5.45m)
- with glazed atrium roof, recessed down lighting, solid fuel Corner stove, three sash windows with window shutters and double French doors opening out to the rear garden.
- Hall Floor Level
- Reception and Inner Hall (1.60m x 9.40m)
- with ceiling coving, ornate centre rose, exposed timber flooring and door to
- Sitting Room (3.80m x 3.95m)
- to the front, with ceiling coving, centre rose, attractive marble fire surround with slate inset and hearth, sash window with window shutters, overlooking the front and exposed timber flooring.
- Living Room (3.70m x 5.00m)
- to the rear, with attractive marble fire surround with slate and brass inset, slate hearth, ceiling coving, centre rose, sash window to the rear with window shutters and polished timber flooring.
- with sash window overlooking rear garden and staircase to
- First Floor
- Landing (1.65m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 1 (3.25m x 4.10m)
- with oak timber flooring.
- Bedroom 2 (3.65m x 3.35m)
- to the rear, with oak timber flooring, sash window and built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 (2.45m x 4.10m)
- to the front, with oak timber flooring and sash window overlooking front.
- Shower Room (3.50m x 1.85m)
- with vanity whb with marble work surface and press beneath, wc and tiled shower with Triton T90Si electric shower, tiled walls and Velux roof light.
- Second Floor Return
- Bathroom (1.65m x 2.10m)
- with pedestal whb, antique style wc, half-bath with Triton T90Si electric shower, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- To the front, there is a railed and fenced low maintenance gravelled garden with separate entrance and shared granite steps up to the hall door with fan light over.
- Rear (Approx. 13.10m)
- in length, southerly rear garden, fully walled and mainly laid out in lawn, bordered by mature shrubs, landscaped beds, raised flower beds and a quarry tiled patio and outside water tap.
- Store/Garage (4.85m x 2.80m)
- plumbed for wc and whb and with rear pedestrian access.
To the front, there is a railed and fenced low maintenance gravelled garden with separate entrance and shared granite steps up to the hall door with fan light over. Southerly rear garden approximately 13.10m (43ft) in length, fully walled mainly laid out in lawn, bordered by mature shrubs, landscaped beds, raised flower beds and a quarry tiled patio and outside water tap. Storage/garage 4.85m x 2.80m (15’9” x 9’2”) plumbed for w.c. and w.h.b. and with pedestrian access onto the laneway to the rear.
BER No. 110360914
Energy Performance Indicator: 275.94 Kwh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.