Grove Road is a mixed usage property comprising residential accommodation over three floor and an own door lockup ground floor retail unit. The residential accommodation will suit either an owner occupier or an investor. The retail unit is occupied and the tenants’ occupancy is not affected by the sale. “Waggles” are a well-established local dog grooming service.
The retail unit is accessed directly from the street, while a separate door to the side accesses the residential accommodation overhead.
The residential accommodation comprises an entrance hall, living room, kitchen / breakfast room, bathroom and small conservatory at ground floor level. There is a living room, three double bedrooms and bathroom at first floor level and two large attic rooms on the top floor. The property’s spacious well-proportioned accommodation has high ceilings throughout and offers great versatility of usage. There is access from the ground floor to a small private garden and large communal yard space including a lock up garage with side vehicular access.
The property is ideally located just off Glasnevin Avenue, beside a host of local shops and transport links. It is in close proximity to DCU and schools and recreational amenities. There are shopping centres close by. This is a wonderful investment property, ideal for an owner to occupy the upper floors, or rent out the entire to maximise the rent.
- Shop to front
- Occupied by Waggles Dog grooming. Tenant not affected.
- Room 1 (4.30m x 3.30m)
- Room 2 (4.30m x 3.30m)
- Ground floor accommodation
- Accessed via door to the front
- Hallway (5.40m x 0.90m)
- Guest WC (1.90m x 1.45m)
- Inner Hallway (3.85m x 0.90m)
- Store press
- Kitchen (4.95m x 1.95m)
- Kitchen / breakfast room with solid fuel stove and door to back porch. Fitted presses. Sink unit and drainer
- Back Porch (3.55m x 1.50m)
- Doorway to rear courtyard
- Sitting Room (3.10m x 4.45m)
- Gas coal effect fire
- First Floor
- Landing (3.55m x 0.90m)
- Sitting Room / Bedroom Four (3.30m x 4.30m)
- Living room with open fireplace , gas inset and windows overlooking the front road
- Bedroom One (3.35m x 4.25m)
- Large double bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Bedroom Two (2.35m x 4.00m)
- Double bedroom overlooking the rear yard
- Bedroom Three (2.65m x 4.00m)
- Double bedroom overlooking the rear yard with feature fireplace
- Bathroom (2.35m x 2.40m)
- Top Floor
- Attic Room One (5.10m x 3.60m)
- Attic Room Two (2.50m x 3.55m)
- Lock up garage with door shutter to the front and entrance to the shared side access
BER No. 109785816
Energy Performance Indicator: 485.1 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org