- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Modern, well-proportioned accommodation.
- Floor area approximately 209 sq.m (2,250 sqft).
- Four double bedrooms (two en suite).
- Granite windowsills throughout.
- Sunny south facing rear garden.
- Security alarm.
Internally, the accommodation comprises: a large reception hallway with plenty of light, beautiful solid crema ‘Marfil’ marble flooring and exposed oak stairs rising to the upper floors. There is a spacious cloakroom/downstairs wc and doors leading to both the living room and the kitchen/dining room. The main living room is at the front and has a bay window to the front as well as additional windows to the side, providing plenty of light. There is a beautiful feature stone fireplace as well as solid walnut flooring and double doors leading through to the dining area.
The kitchen/dining room is a magnificent room and has plenty of space for a large table and chairs as well as an island with breakfast bar and space for stools. The kitchen is fitted with smart cream units and attractive granite work tops and includes top quality fitted appliances by ‘Neff’ and ‘Miele’. There is a utility room to the side with space and plumbing for appliances.
There is a further sitting/sun room to the rear which is accessed from an archway from the dining space. This is a bright room with windows to both sides and the rear with lovely views of the gardens.
On the first floor there are three of the four bedrooms, all double in size and all with built-in wardrobes. The largest (Bedroom Two) is at the rear and has a bay window to the side as well as a window to the rear. The room benefits from a beautifully appointed en-suite shower room with high quality fittings and attractive stone tiling. Bedroom Three is at the front and has a bay window as well as a part glazed door to the side with front balcony access. Bedroom Four is at the rear and overlooks the back garden. Finally, there is a stylish bathroom on this level, serving the other two bedrooms without en-suite facilities.
The second floor is dedicated to the master suite (bedroom one) and is a lovely area up and away from the rest of the house. The bedroom area is at the front and has access to a small balcony. The room opens in to a dressing room to the rear with built in storage and access to the en-suite. This is an amazing room with a large Jacuzzi bath as well as a double width shower cubicle and a full fitted suite.
- Reception Hall (2.55m x 4.50m)
- Solid Crema Marfil marble tiled floor, ceiling coving, recessed down lighting, radiator with fitted cover, under the stairs storage area, attractive oval window to the front, and solid oak staircase leading up to the upper floors.
- Cloakroom (1.30m x 1.55m)
- Wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, w.c., tiled walls and floors, extractor fan, recessed down lighting.
- Living Room (to the front) (3.75m x 6.65m)
- (measurement into the bay window) fireplace with attractive stone fire surround with granite hearth and gas fired inset, attractive walnut flooring, ceiling coving, recessed down lighting, additional wall lighting, recessed speakers, radiator with fitted cover, double oak doors leading through to
- Utility Room (1.30m x 1.85m)
- with plumbing for a washing machine, vented for dryer, roll top work surface, gas fired central heating boiler, limestone tiled flooring, recessed down lighting, door leading out to side and rear garden.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (8.70m x 5.50m)
- (maximum measurement to include the bay window to the side) the kitchen is fitted witha good range of cream press and drawer units, granite worktops, limestone tile splashbacks, under counter lighting, Neff double oven, Neff four ring electric hob, with stainless steel cooker over, Neff microwave, Miele coffee machine, integrated fridge freeze, integrated Neff dishwasher, recessed Franke sink with chrome mixer tap, island with granite breakfast bar with provision for stools, ceiling coving, recessed down lighting, recessed speakers, two radiators, and attractive walnut flooring.
- Sitting/Sun Room (3.95m x 3.90m)
- arch through from Kitchen/Dining area. Overlooking rear garden with four Velux skylight windows, smart walnut flooring, radiator with fitted cover, double glazed French doors leading out to the rear garden.
- First Floor
- A fine oak staircase leads up to the first floor.
- Landing (6.10m x 3m)
- (maximum measurement) recessed down lighting, radiator cover, attractive oval window, door leading out to sun terrace/balcony. Double oak doors opening to walk in hotpress.
- Sun Terrace/Balcony (2.60m x 1.05m)
- Bedroom 3 (3.70m x 4.75m)
- (measurement into the bay window) fitted wardrobes, door leading out to sun terrace/balcony.
- Bedroom 2 (4.10m x 5.60m)
- (measurement into the bay) currently laid out as the master bedroom, fitted wardrobes, recessed down lighting, recessed speakers, radiator with fitted cover, door to
- Ensuite Shower Room (1.70m x 2.15m)
- w.c., corner shower with thermostatic shower unit, wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, granite shelf and built in vanity storage, fitted mirror, recessed down lighting, recessed speaker, radiator.
- Bedroom 4 (2.95m x 3.85m)
- fitted wardrobes, radiator with fitted cover.
- Bathroom (2.10m x 1.75m)
- w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, bath with chrome mixer tap, hand shower attachment, tiled walls and floors, chrome heated towel rail, recessed down lighting, extractor fan.
- Second Floor
- oak stairs from first floor
- Landing (1.40m x 2.90m)
- Solid walnut flooring, radiator with fitted cover, recessed down lighting.
- Bedroom 1 (2.65m x 5.05m)
- Solid walnut flooring, recessed down lighting, recessed speakers, double doors out to balcony. Arch through to
- Dressing Room (2.35m x 2.75m)
- Excellent fitted built in wardrobes, drawers and dressing table, solid walnut flooring, radiator with fitted cover, recessed down lighting, Velux roof window, access hatch to the attic.
- Ensuite Bathroom (2.95m x 3.95m)
- Large jacuzzi bath, chrome mixer tap, shower cubicle with multi jet theromstatic shower system, wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, granite shelf, built in vanity storage, w.c., bidet, tiled floor, tiled splashback, large mirror with fitted spotlight over, additional recessed down lighting, recessed speakers, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail. Velux roof light, oval window.
The gardens are a particular selling feature of the house with the front area pebbled to provide driveway parking for several cars. The rear garden has a large paved and decked patio seating area as well as a pebbled garden with circular shaped lawn. There is a second garden to the side which has a bridge over a small stream and a decked and paved seating area.
BER No. 107277451
Energy Performance Indicator: 148.16 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.