- Bright well laid out accommodation with magnificent kitchen extension
- Approximately 185 sq.m (1,991 sq.ft.) plus converted attic of 30 sq.m (322 sq.ft.)
- Gas fired radiator and underfloor central heating.
- Burglar alarm system with digital control panel
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Off street carparking behind electronic gates
- Excellent rear garden with large artificial lawn
- Highly sought after residential, off Mount Merrion Avenue close to Stillorgan QBC and DART, with all amenities on the doorstep
- Top of the range self-feeding Stove in the dining area
- Integrated sound system
The property offers bright well laid out accommodation of approximately 185 sq.m. (1,991 sq.ft.),together with a further 30sq.m. (322 sq.ft.) in the clever converted attic. The two interconnecting reception rooms are well proportioned and lead to a stunning open plan kitchen breakfast room with floor to ceiling glass opening into the rear garden. The ground floor accommodation is further enhanced with a downstairs w.c., utility and study/living room. Upstairs there is a very fine master bedroom overlooking the rear garden together with ensuite, 3 further bedrooms and family bathroom. A particular feature to the property is the converted attic that is ideal for a home office.
To the front there is a large landscaped driveway set behind electronic gates while to the rear there is a very fine low maintenance garden with artificial lawn, raised flower beds, patio area and built in sunken trampoline.
Grove Avenue is a highly sought after residential road in a popular location in the heart of Blackrock. Excellent transport facilities including the DART Station and the Stillorgan QBC are nearby. Also within close proximity are some of the countries best known schools, UCD’s Belfield and Carysfort Campuses and churches of many denominations. Dublin’s premier shopping centres at Blackrock and Stillorgan are nearby as is the N11, with easy access to the M50.
- Reception Hall (1.56m x 7.1m)
- with very fine oak timber flooring, understairs storage with built in shelving
- with single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine/dryer and houses the gas fired boiler
- Downstairs W.C.
- with wash hand basin, w.c., marble tiled floor and walls.
- Drawing Room (3.97m x 3.87m)
- with very fine walnut timber flooring, picture windows overlooking front, an attractive sandstone fireplace with open fire and sandstone hearth, built in integrated music system, recessed lighting and glazed double folding doors leading to the
- Living Room (3.57m x 3.85m)
- with walnut timber flooring, magnificent built in cabinet and shelving units, attractive sandstone fireplace with open fire and built in gas fire and open arch leading to
- Dining Area (2.75m x 4.18m)
- with feature self-feeding wood burning stove and picture windows overlooking rear garden.
- Kitchen/Living Area (4.6m x 6.16m)
- with a range of fitted overhead press and drawer units, American style fridge/freezer, gas fired AGA with electric AGA module to the side with ceramic hob, extractor over, integrated Fisher & Paykel dishwasher drawers, ceramic under mounted sink unit within the large centre island with granite work surface, tiled floor, feature brick chimney breast with timber mantle around the AGA, recessed lighting, Atrium roof light above the dining area and folding glazed doors leading to the rear garden
- Study Area/Living Room (2.32m x 2.78m)
- with storage cupboard, feature corner glazed window and walnut timber flooring
- First Floor
- with attractive timber staircase
- with oak timber flooring, hot press with built in shelving
- Bedroom 1 (3.57m x 4.25m)
- with floor to ceiling built in sliding mirrored wardrobes, magnificent picture window overlooking rear, oak timber flooring, recessed lighting and door to
- En Suite Shower Room
- with large double shower, w.c., circular stone basin and marble tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2 (3.13m x 3.79m)
- with picture window overlooking the rear and oak timber flooring
- Bedroom 3 (3.56m x 3.98m)
- with oak timber flooring and picture windows overlooking front
- Bedroom 4 (2.03m x 2.26m)
- with window overlooking front and oak timber flooring
- Family Bathroom (2m x 2.74m)
- with cabinet wash hand basin, w.c, large Jacuzzi bath with telephone shower, chrome heated towel rail and marble tiled floor and walls
- Converted Attic (7.6m x 4m)
- with under eaves storage, three Velux roof lights, oak timber flooring and built in shelving
- To the rear is a magnificent garden with large patio area, artificial low maintenance lawn with raised flower beds, large shed together with side access.
BER No. 111187183
Energy Performance Indicator: 152.96 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.