- The property comprises a two storey red brich mid terrace family home.
- The front garden is railed and hedged and laid out in lawn, flower beds, shrubs, bushes and plants. palm tree. Steps lead to porched entrance.
- Porched Entrance
- with tiled floor.
- Reception Hall (6.95m x 1.85m)
- with fine ceiling cornicing, centre rose, polished timber floorboards, nice stained glass in the hall door, some under stairs storage. Glass panel door and steps lead down to kitchen / breakfast room.
- Front Reception Room - Drawing (4.35m x 4.25m)
- with ceiling coving, centre rose, fine marble fireplace with cast iron inset, gas coal effect fire, tiled hearth, fine set of double folding doors through to reception room 2.
- Reception Room 2 - Dining (4.15m x 4.30m)
- with ceiling coving, centre rose, fine marble fireplace with cast iron inset, tiled hearth and open fire.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room (5.70m x 3.40m)
- The kitchen is fitted with a range of presses, cupboards, worktop, four ring gas cooker with oven underneath, free standing extractor hood over, tiled splashback, plumbed for dishwasher, one bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, chimney arch, tiled floor, additional storage cupboards, digital alarm panel, telephone point. Glass panel door through to utility area.
- Utility Area And Guest W.C. (3.80m x 2.40m)
- with a worktop and plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, gas boiler, tiled floor, door to W.C comprising guest w.c., wash hand basin, shower which has tiled floor and tiled walls, medicine cabinet. Door from utility area to rear garden.
- There are four bedrooms.
- Bedroom 1 (4.85m x 3.45m)
- On the hall return. Measurement to include the en suite. Very good set of built in presses and wardrobe.
- En Suite
- comprising a step in tiled shower, w.c., vanity wash hand basin, tiled floor.
- First Floor Proper Landing
- Bedroom 2 (6.20m x 4.15m)
- On first floor proper. The master bedroom to the front of the property. Very fine ceiling coving and this measurement includes the en suite.
- En Suite
- comprising w.c., step in electric Mira shower, wash hand basin with tiled splashback.
- Bedroom 3 (4.30m x 4.30m)
- to the back left, with good range of built in presses, wardrobes and built in shelving either side of the wardrobe, coving.
- First Floor Return
- Family Bathroom
- comprising bath with electric superjet shower over, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor and tiled walls.
- Bedroom 4 (3.60m x 3.05m)
- inlcuding built in wardrobe and wash hand basin.
- Overall Sq.ft.
- The first floor return which is 6m x 3.6m plus the main part of the house is 8.7m x 6.2m x 2 plus the return which is 4.55m x 3.4m x 2 plus the measurement we gave for the utility area.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.