- Floor Area approx. 127 sqm / 1360 sq. ft.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Large driveway to the front for 3 - 4 cars.
- Garage converted a few years ago to provide additional accommodation.
- Large garden shed to the rear.
- PVC facias and soffits.
- Pedestrian side access.
Griffith Court is a quiet and most popular residential development just off Philipsburg Avenue adjacent to Griffith Avenue. There is easy and immediate access to every conceivable amenity - local shops, primary and post-primary schools, numerous bus services, Clontarf DART station and many sporting and recreational facilities. it is close to D.C.U, St Patrick's College, Hospitals, IFSC, East Point Business Park, Dublin Airport, city centre and M1 and M50 motorways.
- Entrance Porch: (1.85m x 0.95m)
- Entrance Hall: (5.00m x 1.10m)
- Reception Room: (3.15m x 4.65m)
- Bay window overlooking front garden and open fireplace.
- Reception Room 2: (2.80m x 6.20m)
- Fitted presses.
- Shower Room: (2.50m x 0.95m x 1.20m x 0.85m)
- Shower room with shower, WC, wash hand basin and window to side.
- Kitchen/Dining: (2.65m x 7.20m)
- Open plan kitchen/dining room with wall and floor mounted units and access to rear garden.
- First Floor:
- Landing: (3.35m x 2.05m)
- Side window. Attic access.
- Bedroom 1: (3.05m x 4.00m)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes and window overlooking front driveway.
- Bedroom 2: (3.10m x 3.75m)
- Double bedroom overlooking back garden.
- Bedroom 3: (2.75m x 2.35m)
- Large single bedroom overlooking rear garden.
- Bedroom 4: (3.00m x 3.20m)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes overlooking front garden.
- Bathroom: (2.75m x 2.05m)
- Corner bath, WC, wash hand basin, hot press and window to rear garden.
- Domestic Shed: (2.00m x 8.30m)
There is ample off street parking to the front. Side access leads to an east facing maintenance free rear garden with shed (2.00m x 8.30m). There is a boiler house to the side of the house. Decking to the rear of the house.
BER No. 112838305
Energy Performance Indicator: 333.06 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.