- Desirable residential location on Griffith Avenue
- Semi-detached house with potential to extent subject to planning permission
- Integrated domestic garage
- Private south facing rear garden with mature trees and shrubs.
- Sun room/ Conservatory with south facing aspect
- Gas fired central heating
- Two interconnecting reception rooms
- Three large bedrooms
- Guest wc
- Pvc double glazed windows
- Attic room
- Total floor area 115 (excl Garage & Attic room)
On entering 470 Griffith Avenue one is immediately greeted by a large bright entrance hallway which leads to the interconnecting reception rooms and the kitchen/breakfast room. There is an L-shaped sun lounge overlooking the magnificent south facing rear garden. There is also a downstairs WC off the kitchen leading to the garage. Subject to acquiring the necessary planning permission the garage/workshop offers obvious potential to provide further accommodation at both ground and first floor level if required. At first floor level there are three generously proportioned bedrooms and a main bath room. The attic room is also accessed from the landing providing additional floor area for storage. The rear garden is well stocked with mature trees and shrubs and a beautiful lawn and one is afforded a great deal of privacy due to the elevated position by comparison to the houses at the rear.
The location of the property could not be better. Situated on one of North Dublin's premier roads the property enjoys a quiet and peaceful location yet is only minutes' walk from a host of local shops, schools, recreational and sporting amenities. Dublin international airport is within a 10 minute drive of the property as is the M50 motorway which provides easy access to Dublin and the surrounding counties. The property is also situated in close proximity to the National Botanical Gardens, Dublin City University and the Bon Secours Hospital.
- Entrance Porch (0.8m x 2.0m)
- with slidiing patio door going into entrance hall
- Entrance Hall (4.15m x 2.15m)
- Spacious reception entrance hall with stairs to first floor level, understairs storage access to two reception rooms and kitchen
- Reception Room 1 (3.65m x 3.55m)
- overlooking the front garden, interconnecting to
- Reception Room 2 (3.52m x 4m)
- overlooking rear garden, with laminate floor, fireplace with gas fire burner
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room (3.00m x 3.65m)
- floor and wall mounted units, kitchen accesses L shaped conservatory and sun room
- Conservatory/ Sun Room (6.35m x 2.25m)
- and 1.75m x 1.45m, with south facing aspect, sliding patio door to rear garden
- Intergrated Domestic Garage (4.85m x 3.25m)
- with open over door
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 (3.05m x 4.20m)
- double bedroom to the rear
- Bedroom 2 (3.6m x 3.1m)
- double room to front
- Bedroom 3 (2.7m x 2.7m)
- large single room
- Bathroom (1.85m x 2.28m)
The front garden has a driveway providing off-street parking and a lawn with mature trees and shrubs. The rear garden offers a great deal of privacy and enjoys a south facing aspect.
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.