- Prominent elevated position on this most prestigious road.
- Charming residence exuding character and charm.
- Two interconnecting reception rooms.
- Utility room with guest w.c. off.
- Four spacious bedrooms.
- Excellent off street carparking.
- Close to East Point Business Park, IFSC and DCU.
- Within walking distance of Dublin city centre.
- Extensive rear garden approximately 37 m (121ft)
- Floor Area approximately 148 sq. m. (1,592 sq. ft.)
No. 181 enjoys an elevated position on Griffith Avenue between the Drumcondra Road and Beresford junction, a location where property rarely comes to the market and represents an opportunity not to be missed. Built in 1929 the property exudes charm and character throughout its spacious interior.
On entering the property there is a large welcoming entrance hall with attractive staircase to first floor. Off the entrance hallway are the two interconnecting reception rooms of generous proportions with one overlooking the garden to the front and the other overlooking the magnificent rear garden. There is also a breakfast room and kitchen and utility room at this level. At first floor level a gallery style landing leads to the four bedrooms and the very unusual covered balcony area which overlooks Griffith Avenue to the front.
To the front of the property a large cobble locked driveway provides excellent off street car parking. The garden is raised and is laid in lawn bordered with mature shrubs and hedgerow. The garden to the rear enjoys a sunny aspect and is afforded a high degree of privacy. The garden is predominantly lawned with bordering hedgerow with numerous shrubs, flowerbeds and mature trees including an apple tree. There is also a large paved patio area.
The gardens are a most important feature of this property. The garden to the front is cobble paved with excellent off street carparking for four / five cars. There is a fine raised lawn garden with mature shrubs and hedgerow. To the side of the property a pedestrian entrance leads to the rear garden. The rear garden extends to an impressive 37m (121ft) and is predominantly set out in lawn area with a large patio area. The garden is well stocked with numerous shrubs, hedgerow and trees including a feature apple tree. The garden is not directly overlooked and is afforded a high degree of privacy.
The property is situated in close proximity to a host of well established, shops, schools, churches and recreational and sporting facilities. Dublin international Airport is a fifteen minute drive north of the property as is the M50 motorway which provides easy access to Dublin and the surrounding counties. The local area is well serviced by public transport and Drumcondra train station is within a ten minute walk of the property. Dublin city centre and the IFSC are also within walking distance.
- Entrance Hall (2.65m x 3.25m)
- Fine entrance hallway with winding staircase leading up to the first floor, under which is an understairs storage cupboard.
- Living Room (4.80m x 3.50m)
- To front with windows overlooking front garden. Tiled fireplace with ornate hardwood surround and gas coal effect fire. Double doors lead to
- Family/Dining Room (3.50m x 4.10m)
- With tiled fireplace with tiled hearth and ornate hardwood surround. Sliding doors lead to the rear patio and garden.
- Breakfast Room (2.50m x 2.70m)
- Opening into
- Kitchen (3.95m x 2.40m)
- With fitted kitchen including range of cupboards, drawers, stainless steel sink unit, breakfast bar and seating area, part tiled wall and door to utility. Door to rear garden also.
- Utility Room (2.30m x 2.40m)
- Converted garage area with plumbing for a washing machine and dryer and a boiler for oil fired central heating. Double doors to front garden. Door to
- Guest WC
- With wc and wash hand basin, tiled floor and part tiled wall
- A Winding Staircase Leads Up To The First Floor
- Landing (2.40m x 4m)
- A good sized gallery-style landing with hotpress/airing cupboard and a door to a covered balcony overlooking the garden to the front and Griffith Avenue.
- Bedroom 1 (5.05m x 3.65m (5.05m x 3.66m))
- Bedroom 1 5.05m x 3.65m (16'7" x 12')
- Bedroom 2 (4.10m x 2.35m)
- To rear with fitted wardrobes with sliding mirror doors, carpet.
- Bedroom 3 (2.65m x 3.70m)
- To rear with sliding mirrored door fitted wardrobes, wooden floor and a wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 4 (3.85m x 2.50m)
- To rear with wash hand basin and fitted wardrobes.
- With bath, bidet, wash hand basin, part tiled wall. Triton T90si shower in bath.
- Seperate WC
- Rear Garden (36.88m x 0.00m (36.88m x 0m))
- With a paved patio area, barna shed and a foot path leading down the side of the extensive lawned rear garden is afforded a high degree of privacy and is well stocked with mature trees, including apple trees, shrubs and plants and flower beds. Measures approximately 45m from the back wall in length.
BER No. 101376234
Energy Performance Indicator: 634.75
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.