- Semi-detached period residence Griffith Ave
- Railed garden to the front with ample off street parking
- Mature South facing rear garden with patio area
- Three reception rooms
- Three bathrooms
- Integrated Domestic Garage
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Approximate floor area 149sqm (1,600 sq.ft ) (excluding the garage)
On entering the property via the archway and recessed front door one enters a spacious hallway off which all the other rooms radiate. There are two wonderful interconnecting reception rooms with folding stained-glass panelled doors. The front reception room has a bay window while the second reception room has French doors accessing the rear garden, these combine to provide an abundance of natural light to this living space.
The kitchen in turn is in open plan format with a conservatory which again provides oodles of natural light to the kitchen/dining area. There is a contemporary fitted kitchen providing excellent storage and ample granite counter space. The conservatory provides an excellent vantage point from which the occupants can enjoy and engage with the South facing garden.
A most charming and quirky bathroom with a Jacuzzi bath overlooks the rear garden. The utility area leads to the integrated domestic garage.
The property has a wonderfully patio area which provides a wonderful sun trap which is accessed via French doors from both the conservatory and the second reception room.
Upstairs there are five generous bedrooms and a shower room.
136 Griffith Avenue is an artist’s / writer’s residence with many original artistic features and is a lovely inviting family home with a character all of its own and wonderful gardens providing a beautiful setting in which to reside, with apple, pear and plum trees, and a charming water feature. Even though the accommodation is generous throughout there is still further potential to develop and a large attic space which is suitable to convert which is a very cost effective way to extensively increase the existing floor area.
- Hallway (4.60m x 2.10m)
- spacious reception hall
- Reception Room 1 (4.10m x 4.0m)
- reception room with Bay window overlooking Griffith Ave, timber floors, feature fireplace with Gas inset, art deco tiling with timber surround, picture rail. Double door lead to reception room two
- Reception Room 2 (3.90m x 3.90m)
- reception room with timber floor, feature fireplace with gas inset, marble and timber surround, double glazed UPC wood grain French doors leading to patio and south facing rear garden
- Kitchen (3.0m x 3.90m)
- Wall and floor mounted kitchen units, integrated over, hob and extractor fan , plumber for dishwasher and plan to conservatory
- Conservatory (3.50m x 3.60m)
- Conservatory with French doors to patio area overlooking south facing rear garden
- Bathroom (3.50m x 1.40m)
- Fully tiled bathroom with WC, WHB and Jacuzzi bath.
- Utility Room (3.30m x 1.15m)
- First Floor accommodation
- Masterbedroom (3.90m x 3.95m)
- Double bedroom with bay window overlooking Griffith ave, built in wardrobes, feature fireplace with tiled surround.
- Bedroom 2 (3.80m x 4.0m)
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes, window overlooking the rear garden
- Bedroom 3 (2.85m x 2.50m)
- Single bedroom overlooking the front garden and Griffith Ave
- Bedroom 4 (2.75m x 2.85m)
- Double bedroom overlooking the rear garden
- Bedroom 5 (3.40m x 2.90m)
- Double bedroom overlooking griffith Ave
- Shower Room (1.80m x 1.65m)
- Fully tiled shower room with WC, WHB and electric shower
- Semi-detached period residence Griffith Av
Railed garden to front in lawn overlooking Griffith Ave with driveway providing off-street parking for 2 cars, South facing rear garden with patio suntrap area with water feature, mature trees and shrubs set in lawn, fruit trees, plum trees, apple trees and pear trees.
BER No. 108511858
Energy Performance Indicator: 79.52
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.